City fans attacking City fans, why? ?

Electric Blue said:
dawlish dave said:
allan harper said:
I was on the lash at 8am by dinner we'd had about 12 pints and 8 jäger bombs, by the time we got to the turnstiles we was fucked, one lad never got in and rest of us went in Rounds in the ground £28 for 4 pints, when you're fucked that's pretty cheap, had,gave no bother to anyone, jumped on the train back to uxbridge after the game, I chatted two birds up, got back, got more pissed, fell asleep in reception at 3am, drove back at11am, got to my local at 3pm and I've just got home now. Great weekend but once again City do their best to spoil it.

If I repeat if you sank that amount of drink and your mates jusr sank half of your amount then NO one was fit to drive at 11.00 on Sun morning,still may be wrong and your related to St Ron.

12 x pints = 36 units
8 x Jbombs = 8 units
1 x pint in ground = 3 units
+ more units after = whatever

Total 47 units + with body dealing with one unit of alchohol/hour means that you would not be under the limit to drive (approx 6 units) till at least 41 hours later - 1am today and thats excluding the extra booze after the game.

Only advising pal wish I woould have known these facts before I got nicked and did the DD awareness course - be careful mate.

It's ok mate, I didn't drive, we have a responsible driver, but the other poster is just in one, think he needs a beer and chill out a bit.

My question is; why limit the sale of alcohol to the half time interval and have us elbow our way to the bar in a mass free for all, when they're allowing people in the ground, that are out of their tree? Baffling!

bloodyboutsa said:
Bloody hell, this is what makes people to afraid to take their children and families to games nowadays.. Absolute idiots, its alright having fun but not going overboard and harming others

eh?

More and more people take Children with Families attending alot more than there has ever been at Football.

Football has this unfair reputation when in fact I see far more violent disorder on our streets than I ever have at Football.

I feel alot safer going to the match than I ever have going out on a night out in town.

danny123 said:
Big Ernst said:
I was in Block 134 yesterday and it kicked off in 136 at the final whistle with the ending result being a woman caught flush in the face by a bloke. Needless to say the bloke was ejected but to say myself and my 9 year old lad were shocked was a massive understatement. A total embarrassment to the club and fans alike.

Where abouts were you sat in 136? I was sat there and didn't see it kick off.
i was in 136 and didnt see it kick off !!

I've seen this happen many times, Blackburn away in the FA Cup quarter final, Forest away, last time we played there just off the top of my head. It's nothing new and whilst it is unpleasant for those around it will unfortunately happen again in the future, Reading tomorrow has potential between the inners and outers. I must have been in a bubble on Saturday as I never saw a hint of trouble anywhere.

Mental_blue said:
Saw a bit of this in the Green Man and appear to be lots of stories on here saying similar things. Think yesterday was a sad day for Blues, not because we lost but because a lot of our followers showed their true colours.

Fuckin hell!

I was out all day and went in green man/greyhound/roundabout and several other places inbetween.
I didn't see one incident of drunken Blues behaving like dickheads or twatting each other.

I did see a hell of a lot of merry Blues having a great time and a good laugh.

The only 'sad' thing i saw was on the pitch.

In the toilets at half time I saw at least three different blokes all blatantly doing something illegal & I'm not talking smoking. I'm not surprised this sort of stuff happens at games but I've never seen anything so blatant, in front of children too especially as a couple of lads saw it going on and asked if they could have some too

fuckin hell we have a lot of saints that go to our matches !! its like a christian prayer group in here.

shock horror working class men get drunk watching their football team... never saw that coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.