City fans attacking City fans, why? ?

allan harper said:
I was on the lash at 8am by dinner we'd had about 12 pints and 8 jäger bombs, by the time we got to the turnstiles we was fucked, one lad never got in and rest of us went in Rounds in the ground £28 for 4 pints, when you're fucked that's pretty cheap, had,gave no bother to anyone, jumped on the train back to uxbridge after the game, I chatted two birds up, got back, got more pissed, fell asleep in reception at 3am, drove back at11am, got to my local at 3pm and I've just got home now. Great weekend but once again City do their best to spoil it.

If I repeat if you sank that amount of drink and your mates jusr sank half of your amount then NO one was fit to drive at 11.00 on Sun morning,still may be wrong and your related to St Ron.

dawlish dave said:
allan harper said:
I was on the lash at 8am by dinner we'd had about 12 pints and 8 jäger bombs, by the time we got to the turnstiles we was fucked, one lad never got in and rest of us went in Rounds in the ground £28 for 4 pints, when you're fucked that's pretty cheap, had,gave no bother to anyone, jumped on the train back to uxbridge after the game, I chatted two birds up, got back, got more pissed, fell asleep in reception at 3am, drove back at11am, got to my local at 3pm and I've just got home now. Great weekend but once again City do their best to spoil it.

If I repeat if you sank that amount of drink and your mates jusr sank half of your amount then NO one was fit to drive at 11.00 on Sun morning,still may be wrong and your related to St Ron.

I've got hangover from hell, give it a rest.

I was in Club Wembley and there were two sets of guys to my right who had been on the lash. Most were fine. Two however, one from each group were completely wrecked. They never caused any trouble but one fell asleep at least twice. What's all that about? I know we were shite, but at least watch the game.

Weston Blue said:
I was in Club Wembley and there were two sets of guys to my right who had been on the lash. Most were fine. Two however, one from each group were completely wrecked. They never caused any trouble but one fell asleep at least twice. What's all that about? I know we were shite, but at least watch the game.

You see, I find that fucking funny.

All the people moaning about the amount being drunk by others; spare a thought for those poor souls who had to watch it sober

allan harper said:
dawlish dave said:
allan harper said:

I've got hangover from hell, give it a rest.

Not bothered about your hangover its the driver that I am worried about hope he had more gumption than you.

Bloody hell, this is what makes people to afraid to take their children and families to games nowadays.. Absolute idiots, its alright having fun but not going overboard and harming others

hallstreetblue said:
1981 F.A Cup final replay. I was 12 at the time and remember havin to walk through thousands of spurs fans to get to our end. We were spat at and told to "fack off you norven cants". I was shittin myself, but me dad kept hold of me and R kid and somehow got us through it. We were vastly outnumbered that night, I'm guessing we only had about 20,000 in there to their 70,000. Spurs fans were in our end and I remember it kickin off everywhere. Unfortunately I also remember this Blue with a southern accent bein picked on by City fans. I felt really sorry for the poor lad. To top the lot, we lost and we were gutted. Never seen so many grown men cry. I was dreadin leavin the ground, avin to walk through all the cockneys again, but this time they were all sayin, "hard luck Manchester, see ya next year". What am gettin at is, it's always been there. There are more good fans than bad. I take my hat off to Wigan. We're certain to be in other finals, hopefully that of the CL.

I agree it always been there but as a match going City fan of 47 years to me on saturday was our lowest point as fans. I was ashamed at what I saw and the way a lot of our fans behaved (and lets not try and hide behind the 'small minority' excuse because it wasn't a small monority). Yes of course I've seen it before but just not on that scale. It wasn't like that against Stoke 2 years ago!
Somethings changed and I'm not sure why - it's not just the recent success or that we are now a 'big club' and not poor old little city anymore or is it?
I am confused at the moment the truth be told.

Tbilisi said:
samharris said:
paulchapo said:
Yesterday I was sitting in the reception at the hilton hotel just after the game when the door staff led in a mid twenties guy in some distress and shock, accompanied by an older guy.HIs face was bruised and swollen and on asking the older guy what happened it appeared 6 city fans had been pushing and kicking off with anyone near them. As they ran past one of them punched the young lad in city colours for no reason at all.

Yesterday I saw too many drunken aggressive scum in our colours and all day drinking or not you need to take a long hard look at yourselves, some of whom were no kids but people of an age who really should know better!

I don't know if the two guys come on here but if they do I hope the lad who got hit is ok If the cowardly scum who like to smack an innocent fellow blue are here fuck off to the rags they are right up your street. .

With the wealth comes expectation and it seems there are many ways that frustration is vented..violence is one of them..

Where the fcuk are these scumbags when they are needed - semis v U ****d etc?
Probably hiding because the Rags had larger numbers in their groups.

TGR said:
hallstreetblue said:
1981 F.A Cup final replay. I was 12 at the time and remember havin to walk through thousands of spurs fans to get to our end. We were spat at and told to "fack off you norven cants". I was shittin myself, but me dad kept hold of me and R kid and somehow got us through it. We were vastly outnumbered that night, I'm guessing we only had about 20,000 in there to their 70,000. Spurs fans were in our end and I remember it kickin off everywhere. Unfortunately I also remember this Blue with a southern accent bein picked on by City fans. I felt really sorry for the poor lad. To top the lot, we lost and we were gutted. Never seen so many grown men cry. I was dreadin leavin the ground, avin to walk through all the cockneys again, but this time they were all sayin, "hard luck Manchester, see ya next year". What am gettin at is, it's always been there. There are more good fans than bad. I take my hat off to Wigan. We're certain to be in other finals, hopefully that of the CL.

I agree it always been there but as a match going City fan of 47 years to me on saturday was our lowest point as fans. I was ashamed at what I saw and the way a lot of our fans behaved (and lets not try and hide behind the 'small minority' excuse because it wasn't a small monority). Yes of course I've seen it before but just not on that scale. It wasn't like that against Stoke 2 years ago!
Somethings changed and I'm not sure why - it's not just the recent success or that we are now a 'big club' and not poor old little city anymore or is it?
I am confused at the moment the truth be told.

Okay mate, you witnessed it first hand. I wasn't at the match, so obviously can't comment. It's shockin to see so many negatives on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.