City fans clamouring for Maureen's autograph

Worse still were the people all gathering at the foot of 105/106 filming and taking pictures of the Chelsea players while they were warming up. I took a look over to where our lads were warming up and nobody was stood doing the same thing for our team.

The other week when Chelsea scored there were a few people getting excited dotted about. They didn't jump up and celebrate but they were certainly happy.

Last season when Real Madrid came people were falling over seats in the East Stand in a mad rush to go and film/take pictures of CRonaldo. I reckon there were 200 people all stood there gathered watching Madrid warm up. Again there was nobody stood filming our lads warm up.

When Plzen came there were fans dotted about all over the place who jumped up and celebrated when Plzen scored.

When we played United and Rooney scored two first half goals there were people making funny "whoaaaa" noises and taking pictures of him as he slid on his knees.

When we played Dortmund there was one bloke on Level 2 shooting down at us all when Dortmund scored.

How the fuck are these people getting tickets in our ground, in our end? They clearly aren't City fans. It's a fucking disgrace!

It won't be lot before someone fucking caves one of these people's heads in. People are getting more and more annoyed with it all every time. We had to have a word with a fella near us when the Plzen fans celebrated because he was losing it and we had to persuade him not to do owt or he'd get banned.

Something needs to change at our ground with regards to all this. It's getting beyond a joke.

At Shalke there have been protests and threats of boycotting games because of this sort of thing.

Ducado said:
By the looks of it, it looked like a few tourists to be fair, we do get quite a few nowadays

The game only sold out fairly close to kick off so there was plenty of opportunity for casual fans to pick up a ticket. if there are similar numbers at the Barca game it might be appropriate to question where they obtained their tickets. But I've absolutely no problem with new fans filling up the stadium.

I'll be taking a photo of Messi on Tues and if I had the opportunity of an autograph I'd probably take it .

Wouldnt do likewise with Mourinho, or others mentioned such as Tranny or Rooney, but thats down to personal taste I guess. It would make me a hypocrite though if I looked down on those that would and do.

Lucky Toma said:
I'll be taking a photo of Messi on Tues and if I had the opportunity of an autograph I'd probably take it .

Wouldnt do likewise with Mourinho, or others mentioned such as Tranny or Rooney, but thats down to personal taste I guess. It would make me a hypocrite though if I looked down on those that would and do.
We usually only go to our seats on the last minute but on Tuesday we will be going in early to see Barca warm up, the little lad hasn't shut up for weeks about seeing Messi and co.

cibaman said:
Ducado said:
By the looks of it, it looked like a few tourists to be fair, we do get quite a few nowadays

The game only sold out fairly close to kick off so there was plenty of opportunity for casual fans to pick up a ticket. if there are similar numbers at the Barca game it might be appropriate to question where they obtained their tickets. But I've absolutely no problem with new fans filling up the stadium.
Most of who I'm on about aren't new City fans though.

KippaxCitizen said:
cibaman said:
Ducado said:

Most of who I'm on about aren't new City fans though.

Apart from the United game, I don't think the games you mentioned sold out. If City fans don't buy tickets I don't have a problem with away fans taking them up provided they behave.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
cheddar404 said:
Some people are just obsessed with famous people. It's one of the shit things about modern life.
That's true, but why would anyone want the signature of some degenerate who constantly slags of his or her team? It beggars belief.

I don't get it either but you will have a mix of people amongst 47,000.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
cheddar404 said:
Some people are just obsessed with famous people. It's one of the shit things about modern life.
That's true, but why would anyone want the signature of some degenerate who constantly slags of his or her team? It beggars belief.
That's my whole point, and one which seems to be going over the head of many on here. Why would you want to get the autograph of someone who's been having plenty of digs at us these past few weeks (''dodgy'' fair play, favourable refereeing decisions and whining about Yaya not getting banned). Bizarre behaviour from those fans, if they were City fans. I guess some of our fans have very short memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.