City fans clamouring for Maureen's autograph

jimharri said:
manimanc said:
why the fuck was they after maureens autograph?
he does fuckall at Chelsea nowadays,they should have got the masseuse or the kitman or the physios,they do the team talks these days remember..
Excellent point, actually.
well he does leave himself wide open with his schpeel...
I can`t wait for his post match comments...

Anyone over the age of ten who gets an autograph from anyone needs to have a long hard look at themselves.

warpig said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Embarrassing, but new breed of fan that success breeds unfortunately

you wouldnt see it at Maine road that's for sure.

How true, his face, jacket and whole attire would have provoked projectile spittle ,vile words of abuse and most of all we then would be banned from every competition we were entering. Certainly I would not have sought a scribble from the hand attached to his sanctimonious face. And also I would not have been capable of spelling "sanctimonious". However now ,we ask for nothing except the further guidance from Manuel and team.

Absolute disgrace them SO CALLED city fans should hang their heads in shame - THE GUYS JUST SPENT 2 WEEKS TAKING THE PISS OUT OF YOUR CLUB YOU BRAINDEAD BASTARDS ! If i'd have got that close i'd be more tempted to twat the gimp !!!!!!!

Don't worry guys, the fans were playing mind games.

It made Mourinho less aggressive which affected his team talk and the intensity with which Chelsea played. Keep being nice to him ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.