City fans clamouring for Maureen's autograph

mancityvstoke said:
all I saw at the end was Chelsea rent boys trying (not very hard) to get at City over a line of showsec and police

Think it carried on a bit outside and when we walked past it looked like a couple of people were out of it on the floor just at the junction before Mary D's. Police on horses and an ambulance went to the scene. Hope everyone's ok but it looked bad.

Of all the things we could possibly discuss after the game people feel the need to comment on trivia such as this ?

Words fail me.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Of all the things we could possibly discuss after the game people feel the need to comment on trivia such as this ?

Words fail me.
well we have to complain about something, Dont we?

stony said:
Was one of them Didsbury Dave ?

iX4iTBPJPuzyO.gif

I'd say it depend so. Why someone would want it.

If it's because he's a great manager and it's a once I a lifetime opportunity to get a picture hen fair dos. But if it's just to get more 'hits' on twitter/Facebook then I'd say its pretty pathetic but that's more to do with life in general not just football pictures

A lot of blues on here seem very concerned about what other blues are upto at the match, why not just worry about your self/mates/family at the ground instead?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.