City Fans Gathering @ the Barceloneta Beach Party Numbers

Greetings from Barcelona!

Recon is in position and ready to begin scouting tomorrow ahead of the main force ;)

Can't fookin' wait!

By my reckoning there is about 90 who responded to this thread alone .with the other boards & word of mouth & them on face book will be a good few hundred . It seems people will be ariving from mid morning so by 3ish the place will be packed & rocking . Please bring Flags ,Banners Beach Balls ect . I fyou have city cds with you will get the guy in the bar to put them on .

Visted el Camp Nou this afternoon... bloody impressive place. Bought myself a nike Brazil football for when you lot get here. Perhaps we could get a five a side beach tournament going? Also got a rag relative of mine an Eto'o - 9 sweatband just to rub it in ;)

Went to a place called Bar Manchester yesterday... spent a few hours sipping beers to the sound of the stone roses, morrisey etc etc. Definitely think we'll have to invade that place before we head off to the camp nou.

Easiest way to get to the stadium is to take the metro from las ramblas... either the Drassanes or Liceu stations. Just get off at Les Corts station and you're pretty near the place.

a BLOKE WHO LIVES OUT THERE HAS BEEN IN TOUCH & IS GOING TO RIG UP A SOUND SYSTEM 7 BRING A GUITAR & PRINT A LOAD OF SONG SHEETS OF

cyberblue said:
a BLOKE WHO LIVES OUT THERE HAS BEEN IN TOUCH & IS GOING TO RIG UP A SOUND SYSTEM 7 BRING A GUITAR & PRINT A LOAD OF SONG SHEETS OF

Cyberblue can you put him in touch? I'm out here already and it would be nice to grab a few beers and some tapas with a fellow city fan... I'm right near Girona metro station.

Found a good spot for a game of beach football in Barceloneta... I don't suppose anyone has any corner flags or something we could use as corner flags to help mark out a pitch? Also you might want to stock up on the sunscreen because it's bloody fierce over here - especially between 3pm and 6pm. I'm using factor 40 and I'm still in danger of getting burnt just walking around.

I'll be there wiv 2 others and i know at least 4 others comin aswel!
cant wait guna be mint we'll be there 4 the wk home in tym for wolves home BRING IT ON!!!

Cambridgeblue said:
cyberblue said:

Cyberblue can you put him in touch? I'm out here already and it would be nice to grab a few beers and some tapas with a fellow city fan... I'm right near Girona metro station.

Found a good spot for a game of beach football in Barceloneta... I don't suppose anyone has any corner flags or something we could use as corner flags to help mark out a pitch? Also you might want to stock up on the sunscreen because it's bloody fierce over here - especially between 3pm and 6pm. I'm using factor 40 and I'm still in danger of getting burnt just walking around.
pm d you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.