City Fans Gathering @ the Barceloneta Beach Party Numbers

This really taking off now. Can't wait.

Btw, are any other blues heading back to the bus station, (Estacio del Nord), after the match?

And are there many bars between the Nou Camp and the bus station?

Been twice before, but my memory is shocking.

Dave H said:
This really taking off now. Can't wait.

Btw, are any other blues heading back to the bus station, (Estacio del Nord), after the match?

And are there many bars between the Nou Camp and the bus station?

Been twice before, but my memory is shocking.
Getting back to the hotels after the game could be a pain but am sure we will cope

I'm not in a hotel.

Decided that is was barely worth it, seeing as we won't get back to the centre before about 1ish, and my flight is 7 the next morning from Girona.

I'd have to be up dead early to get to the airport anyway.

Not really worth forking out for a hotel for a couple hours kip eh.

I'm kinda hoping that we'll do a bit of a pub crawl back towards the bus station, and then jump on an earlier bus back to Girona. Maybe even get an hours kip at the airport.

Dave H said:
What's the matter with that?
What is the Matter ? you tell me next week after you have done it .I bet it wont be the most enjoyable experience that you have had . Have fun & will see you on the beach

Lol... we'll be ok.

Just want to get back to the airport as soon as really so i can get a couple of hours kip in.

Flying again a couple of days later to Prague for a gig... so i'll probably sleep for 24 hours solid lol.

is anyone around on the Tuesday? Plenty of footie to watch that evening; couple of Prem games and Arsenal/Celtic though most Spanish places will probably be showing Panithanikos/Athletico.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.