City Fans Gathering @ the Barceloneta Beach Party Numbers

The guy out there called Patrick is trying to organise a stage .It will be Brilliant it is mad hot out there at the moment so dont forget your cooler bag full of beer .oh & some factor somet

Cambridgeblue said:
cyberblue said:
a BLOKE WHO LIVES OUT THERE HAS BEEN IN TOUCH & IS GOING TO RIG UP A SOUND SYSTEM 7 BRING A GUITAR & PRINT A LOAD OF SONG SHEETS OF

Cyberblue can you put him in touch? I'm out here already and it would be nice to grab a few beers and some tapas with a fellow city fan... I'm right near Girona metro station.

Found a good spot for a game of beach football in Barceloneta... I don't suppose anyone has any corner flags or something we could use as corner flags to help mark out a pitch? Also you might want to stock up on the sunscreen because it's bloody fierce over here - especially between 3pm and 6pm. I'm using factor 40 and I'm still in danger of getting burnt just walking around.
Yes ive got some corner flags, I'll take em out with me. Shall I bring some goal posts as well?

Cambridgeblue said:
Easiest way to get to the stadium is to take the metro from las ramblas... either the Drassanes or Liceu stations. Just get off at Les Corts station and you're pretty near the place.
Yeah, but what's the easiest way back when we get out after the Metro stops running?

Vic said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Easiest way to get to the stadium is to take the metro from las ramblas... either the Drassanes or Liceu stations. Just get off at Les Corts station and you're pretty near the place.
Yeah, but what's the easiest way back when we get out after the Metro stops running?

I imagine there's a night bus that heads back towards the city centre. Public transport is excellent here.

Met with Patrick today, top bloke (a little on the mad side but who among us isn't!). He's a professional musician and he's planning on hiring a backing band and everything. We're planning stuff in more detail next week and I'm going to see if I can organise a bit of a discount for city fans at one of the beach bars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.