City fans in the Celtic end next week

The 500 tickets which were sent back were from U*FA and not from City. I can confirm this. The rumour we sent back tickets is absolutely not true.

The 500 tickets which were sent back were from U*FA and not from City. I can confirm this. The rumour we sent back tickets is absolutely not true.
That is confirmed on the Celtic website.

It says that a limited number of tickets became available "due to UEFA Returns".

So where in the ground were these 500 tickets for ?

I don't know exactly, but it would surprise you the amount of tickets which uefa officials are allocated for every match. Maybe they don't want to come to a match where they'll be hated by both sets of fans?

I don't know exactly, but it would surprise you the amount of tickets which uefa officials are allocated for every match. Maybe they don't want to come to a match where they'll be hated by both sets of fans?

For CL home games, City allocate several rows of seats in Block 105 for "UEFA and its partners". These seats have always been taken mainly by away fans (incl CSKA) who are usually oblivious to the supposed etiquette for away fans in the home end. Its caused quite a few problems for the stewards when we have conceded goals.

Perhaps UEFA's decision to return tickets is to avoid this mixing of fans? It will be interesting to see how many Celtic fans are in 105 for the home tie.

You'll be ok with one of these
87681da588e5906fdcf514848c883e3f.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.