City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

This. You've already planned to be at the match and set aside the time, so what is suddenly so important that you have to leave early? An half an hour later arriving home is surely neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things?
EVeryones life is different it depends where you need to be, love been like icky on Saturday I start work at 2 , so will take the first hour off.Some games I have things to juggle some I don't.
I usually aim to leave half way through injury time

Would people leave the grand national .the boat race or a pop concert or a boxing match with 15 min 2 go so they can beat the rush

Often some of those are still in the balance or a one off event. If we are winning comfortably and just passing it about conserving energy I can understand people leaving. The ones that totally baffle me are the ones who rush off when the game is still balanced on a knife edge.

EVeryones life is different it depends where you need to be, love been like icky on Saturday I start work at 2 , so will take the first hour off.Some games I have things to juggle some I don't.
I usually aim to leave half way through injury time

Off course - there will always be very valid reasons, but I can't imagine the full mass of the stampede that occurs every match comes under this category.

Valid reasons excepted, I think you could make a case for early leavers for mid-week night matches, or even the late Sunday kick-off, but 12.30 on a Saturday!!!

And you could acept a few early leavers but it like a stampede at times .how do these people get on at away games .do they leave after 20 min so they can get home earlyb

LS-Lowrys-125th-birthday--001.jpg

How times have changed, every man and his dog !

Tuesday night will be empty.

Zaba, Yaya, Clichy, Willy, Nalito, Nacho, Delph, Sagna maybe Navas & Nando will have to clap themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.