City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Would people leave the grand national .the boat race or a pop concert or a boxing match with 15 min 2 go so they can beat the rush

Yup have had to leave gigs before the end to get the last train home ... But leaving a match before the end for no reason, is like leaving a film before the end.

A couple in their sixties, sit on our row in CB stand (134) .... they leave EVERY game, be it early, regular or late ko ... Sat, Sun or midweek bang on 70 mins ... regardless of the score and the importance of the game. They even missed the greatest moment in our history ... yup 93:20, and they still left on 70 mins.

They were there .... and left and missed it by choice. I know some who would sell a kidney or a child to have been there ... Baffling.

It's F***ING MADNESS!

Just looked on the seat planner. Every block red, bar 1.

All seats in every block £58!!!

What are the people running the club up to?

BUT I CAN STILL BUY *6* TICKETS!

No wonder we've got empty seats for every home match.

Besides the constant empty seats jibes, what's worse is the club is pricing out it's own fans.

And yes, it is a club policy to charge those prices. So yes, those running the club know what they are doing, and they know they are pricing out City fans, and in the process, leaving 100's of seats empty, hence the Emptyhad tag.

I just don't understand or can't get my head around such a ticketing policy, and treating our fans this way.

Last edited:
It's F***ING MADNESS!

Besides the constant empty seats jibes, what's worse is the club is pricing out it's own fans.

And yes, it is a club policy to charge those prices. So yes, those running the club know what they are doing, and they know they are pricing out City fans, and in the process, leaving 100's of seats empty, hence the Emptyhad tag.

I just don't understand or can't get my head around such a ticketing policy, and treating our fans this way.

Join the club mate you not the only one charge £20 place would be rocking

Join the club mate you not the only one charge £20 place would be rocking

£58 is stupid but the club cannot charge less for each block than the equivalent season card holders rate. Otherwise season card holders would have a legitimate complaint.

Just looking at the ticket prices it's quite incredible one match is charged at £58 and the other £20 for similarly positioned tickets. Is Leicester worth three times as much to sit at the back of SSL3?

It's F***ING MADNESS!

Which makes leaving early even more ridiculous. Its like they moan that its too expensive yet they leave early and don't get the full value of the game. It's a bizarre mentality but sadly it is what it is and it won't change until this current generation of miserable gits dies off.

[

A couple in their sixties, sit on our row in CB stand (134) .... they leave EVERY game, be it early, regular or late ko ... Sat, Sun or midweek bang on 70 mins ... regardless of the score and the importance of the game. They even missed the greatest moment in our history ... yup 93:20, and they still left on 70 mins.

They were there .... and left and missed it by choice. I know some who would sell a kidney or a child to have been there ... Baffling.[/QUOTE]

if im still around in 9 years time when im in my sixties i hope im allowed a little grace if i need to leave before the end of every game..fair paly to them. Ive said before on here, my cousin is 71 and suffers chronic pain. he leaves on 70 mins or so because he is in agony. the effort he goes through to get to every home match is unbelievable....but still some dicks shout at him as he hobbles down steps with his walking stick before the match ends.! Each to there own!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.