City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Family stand observation. In our seats 20 mins before kick off to see the big Nicky Weaver no show. Match kicks off, 9 mins later two blokes, no kids, wander in and take to their seats. About 40 mins in they get up to go for a few more beers. On 52 minutes the two merry men return to their seats for a good 20 minutes before one of them has to nip out for a pee. Granted they stayed until the end but easily missed a good 20-25 minutes of the game. A few people around us left on 90 minutes, missing 7 or 8 minutes if the game. Who are the bigger Blues?

Is it a competition?

But plenty of empty seats. £58 is utter & complete madness.
I have been watching City since the year dot have paid over the odds to get to and to get into grounds .i would never dream of paying over £50 years to watch an end of season lunch time game against Leicester .dobthe morons running the club have a clue ? oops dont answer we all saw the unsold seats . now you or i might think sell em at half the price & people might have bought em

I have been watching City since the year dot have paid over the odds to get to and to get into grounds .i would never dream of paying over £50 years to watch an end of season lunch time game against Leicester .dobthe morons running the club have a clue ? oops dont answer we all saw the unsold seats . now you or i might think sell em at half the price & people might have bought em
Matchday tickets sold out, any left for sale were s/c resales, so empty seats were down to s/ c holders, most empty seats were in SS3 which are mainly s/ c. The scheduled last game was £53. Tickets for West Brom from £20 yet that one hasn't sold out.

Are all the folk noticing the early leavers,watching on Tv

Just asking ?
Yes i am an armchair fan now .was watching in a pub in Turkey with some Turkish lads we was all having a laugh and thought it could go to the wire .then loads were leaving the ground .they all said why ???? i didnt no what to say

It was sold out. There were some empty seats but it's a 12:30 KO and live on TV. I agree the match-day price is scary. Good turnout from Leicester. One of the few clubs to take the 3,000. Obviously still got the feel-good factor about them.

Yes i am an armchair fan now .was watching in a pub in Turkey with some Turkish lads we was all having a laugh and thought it could go to the wire .then loads were leaving the ground .they all said why ???? i didnt no what to say

It's a strange argument fella I have been going since the 70's gave up my season ticket last year because it wasn't worth it so now if I watch a game and one man and his dog is left at the end I'm not allowed an opinion. It's not hard really go to the match, watch the game go home. If it's beyond you fair enough but it makes you a bit odd in my eyes.

Matchday tickets sold out, any left for sale were s/c resales, so empty seats were down to s/ c holders, most empty seats were in SS3 which are mainly s/ c. The scheduled last game was £53. Tickets for West Brom from £20 yet that one hasn't sold out.
I find it hard to understand why hundreds & hundreds of Season ticket holders would chose not to go to the last Sat home game of the season especialy as so many players will be leaving .also if it was marketed right and tickets not so expensive .all seats would have been full.fair play to all who went

It's a strange argument fella I have been going since the 70's gave up my season ticket last year because it wasn't worth it so now if I watch a game and one man and his dog is left at the end I'm not allowed an opinion. It's not hard really go to the match, watch the game go home. If it's beyond you fair enough but it makes you a bit odd in my eyes.
Sorry mate i have no clue what you are on about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.