City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I find it hard to understand why hundreds & hundreds of Season ticket holders would chose not to go to the last Sat home game of the season especialy as so many players will be leaving .also if it was marketed right and tickets not so expensive .all seats would have been full.fair play to all who went
You do know that when the ticket price was set for this game, last August, it was the final home game against the current champions, with us hoping to be in a position to become the new champions ? Hindsight is wonderful, but what do you expect them to do, sell most of the few tickets available at full price, then turn round and half it because it turned out to be a damp squib 8 months later ? Season card holders who didn't turn up is a separate issue, but then selling those on again was always going to be a tough ask, especially as it was on TV.

I find it hard to understand why hundreds & hundreds of Season ticket holders would chose not to go to the last Sat home game of the season especialy as so many players will be leaving .also if it was marketed right and ticexpensive not so expensive .all seats would have been full.fair play to all who went
The only place i noticed empty seats were ss3, which is were the cheapest season tickets are, so maybe thats where those living further away buy their season tickets so if they miss games its not a big hit, and the early kick off put them off.. Its been said many times but the cheaper season tickets are the more likely we are to have some none shows for lots of reasons.
The games with more expensive matchday tickets are usually the games which will have less empty seats, the palace game last week had £30 tickets but had more empty seats than this weeks £53 game.

You do know that when the ticket price was set for this game, last August, it was the final home game against the current champions, with us hoping to be in a position to become the new champions ? Hindsight is wonderful, but what do you expect them to do, sell most of the few tickets available at full price, then turn round and half it because it turned out to be a damp squib 8 months later ? Season card holders who didn't turn up is a separate issue, but then selling those on again was always going to be a tough ask, especially as it was on TV.

Whenever the prices were set£50 plus is a piss take that is why there were so many empty seats .yes sell em cheaper to fill them no problem with that holliday companies .train opetators .hotels ect all sell at different prices .we all live a discount

Personally I think the £299 tickets play a factor. Anyone who just fancies the United Chelsea arsenal Liverpool spurs games would get their money back without the hassle of having to apply every single game. That leaves 14 games with an empty seat

Personally I think the £299 tickets play a factor. Anyone who just fancies the United Chelsea arsenal Liverpool spurs games would get their money back without the hassle of having to apply every single game. That leaves 14 games with an empty seat
You have a point

Whenever the prices were set£50 plus is a piss take that is why there were so many empty seats .yes sell em cheaper to fill them no problem with that holliday companies .train opetators .hotels ect all sell at different prices .we all live a discount
Last home game has been £53 for years they were sold out, nothing to do with empty seats.

Whenever the prices were set£50 plus is a piss take that is why there were so many empty seats .
Its not why there were so many empty seats though, because the non season card tickets sold out, how hard is that to understand ?

I agree £58 is a piss take, and I long since set my limit at £40, unless it was a 'special' game, and I've stuck with that, this year I went back to Stamford bridge for the first time in 10 years, because £30 is reasonable. My home ticket this season is £20 per game, that's a bargain for me, but it allows me to miss the odd game without it being a worry, although my seat is normally used anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.