City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I think we just need to embrace the proverbial elephant in the room - ie Mancunians have a short attention span.

Whenever the prices were set£50 plus is a piss take that is why there were so many empty seats .yes sell em cheaper to fill them no problem with that holliday companies .train opetators .hotels ect all sell at different prices .we all live a discount
Need an Etihad hotel on the collar site make it all inclusive.

I think there must be a way to tap into the local support, we have it but I think matchgoing is getting less and less common in general because people are far too comfy sat watching at home, it is far less effort especially if you have to travel far. It's like pub going, that too is becoming less common.

The only place i noticed empty seats were ss3, which is were the cheapest season tickets are, so maybe thats where those living further away buy their season tickets so if they miss games its not a big hit, and the early kick off put them off.. Its been said many times but the cheaper season tickets are the more likely we are to have some none shows for lots of reasons.
The games with more expensive matchday tickets are usually the games which will have less empty seats, the palace game last week had £30 tickets but had more empty seats than this weeks £53 game.

There were hundreds of empty seats in every stand. Family stand absolutely loads but it wasn't the only place. The SS3 is because it is cheap. Some people happy to pay £299 and just go to 10 games.

A battle for top 4 is seen as not that important by many now I think.

I think we just need to embrace the proverbial elephant in the room - ie Mancunians have a short attention span.

It's not the mancunians it's the 95 year old cheadle residents. You try getting home from the ground on a Saturday afternoon before bingo on a Monday. If they built a half way house in leve for the evening and an express train service some may make the final whistle.

Its not why there were so many empty seats though, because the non season card tickets sold out, how hard is that to understand ?

I agree £58 is a piss take, and I long since set my limit at £40, unless it was a 'special' game, and I've stuck with that, this year I went back to Stamford bridge for the first time in 10 years, because £30 is reasonable. My home ticket this season is £20 per game, that's a bargain for me, but it allows me to miss the odd game without it being a worry, although my seat is normally used anyway.
They were not sold out acording to people on here yesterday they were saying loads left with many blocks of six .the empty seats today bore that out .instead of odd ones or twos there were 9s & 10s together not filled .it wouldnt take an expert to sort this out but the clowns running the club dont seem to give a shite

we have the biggest crowds consistently in our history.
i pay £22 a game
cant understand the hype about empty seats....has this blog been infiltrated ??

Last home game has been £53 for years they were sold out, nothing to do with empty seats.
Well there was loads today iwould not in a million years pay over£50 for a 12-30 pm game against Leicster respect to all those that did why

It's not the mancunians it's the 95 year old cheadle residents. You try getting home from the ground on a Saturday afternoon before bingo on a Monday. If they built a half way house in leve for the evening and an express train service some may make the final whistle.

Good point and that would at least explain the South Stand - but what about the rest of the ground?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.