City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

we have the biggest crowds consistently in our history.
i pay £22 a game
cant understand the hype about empty seats....has this blog been infiltrated ??
No the fact is each game would be sold out and there would be no empty seats if mtchday prices were not £50 plus like today

Well there was loads today iwould not in a million years pay over£50 for a 12-30 pm game against Leicster respect to all those that did why
No there werent, it sold out in March, Then when the time was changed tickets were back on sale they were season cards resale. These were still available last week but were mainly singles, if you logged in itsaid you could buy 6 but you wouldnt have found blocks of 6.

No the fact is each game would be sold out and there would be no empty seats if mtchday prices were not £50 plus like today
Most empty seats are s/ c seats how can you not get that.There will be empty seats on Tuesday match day tickets are £20-£35,

Most empty seats are s/ c seats how can you not get that.There will be empty seats on Tuesday match day tickets are £20-£35,
Ok i will get that but please explain why thousands of season ticket holders cant be arsd coming to last Sat game of season to say tara to some of the players

Ok i will get that but please explain why thousands of season ticket holders cant be arsd coming to last Sat game of season to say tara to some of the players
Simples cyber......same reason loads of die hard blues dont get anymore......we all make choices in life!

Thought the atmosphere was decent today.

But once again those above the SS can't hear the SS LT or the Kippax corner singing.

Unfortunately the design of the ground and the accoustics don't help, as we know.

Right! I don't often get on my moral high horse, but there were 100's of fans leaving on the 80th minute. Add 10 minutes for extra time, and that's 20 minutes before the game ended. I'm sorry, but there are no excuses. Early Saturday Afternoon and what? It's a joke! It's a f***ing disgrace! It's 2-1. The game is in the balance, and these so called fans want to get home early to do what? Have something to eat? Go to B&Q? Watch the TV? Do some gardening? Seriously, what? What? Sunday off. No school for the kids. Erm......

As a set of fans we really have become everything we used to take the piss out of when we used to stay and support the team until the final whistle.

You do know that when the ticket price was set for this game, last August, it was the final home game against the current champions, with us hoping to be in a position to become the new champions ? Hindsight is wonderful, but what do you expect them to do, sell most of the few tickets available at full price, then turn round and half it because it turned out to be a damp squib 8 months later ? Season card holders who didn't turn up is a separate issue, but then selling those on again was always going to be a tough ask, especially as it was on TV.
What I expect them to do is set a price for each area and stick to it, whether it's Sunderland or Spurs. Instead they adopt this ludicrous policy of pricing matches individually based on what they think demand is going to be months ahead. So you end up paying £42, £46, £52, £58 or any other amount they can think of. The problem is that they then can't adjust prices if demand is low.

No way was that game sold out. They might not have been selling tickets but it wasn't in any sense sold out. They've given away huge numbers of tickets to get rid of them after their speculative and stupid decision to charge £58. This is a club that prioritises trying to squeeze every last penny out of match-goers via some sort of revenue optimisation model rather than giving up some revenue and really filling the ground.

Last edited:
Empty seats.

F*** off with season tickets not turning up for game after game. Give that excuse a rest.

It's the club. It's those running the club.

Here is a clue.

£58 for a seat against Leicester City. Same price in every block. That's the answer to today's empty seats. That goes for other home matches as well.

The unofficial club matchday ticket policy is to price City fans out of home games.

And then they sell £20 matchday tickets in the SS 3rd tier against West Brom.

Who's running this pantomime at City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.