City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

bless them, must be a woman to earn in 1/2 days, what it takes me all year to earn, but not to worry i will stay and clap them off, and then when i am getting home at one in the morning and up in 4 hours for work, and then doing 10 hours hard graft, i can be happy in the knowledge, i havnt hurt anyone's feelings, and as for the 100 quid it cost me to travel to the gladbach cancelled game with no refund, don't worry it's no problem, i can do some extra hours.
Is it even worth going to the game for you? You really dont sound happy about it.

bless them, must be a woman to earn in 1/2 days, what it takes me all year to earn, but not to worry i will stay and clap them off, and then when i am getting home at one in the morning and up in 4 hours for work, and then doing 10 hours hard graft, i can be happy in the knowledge, i havnt hurt anyone's feelings, and as for the 100 quid it cost me to travel to the gladbach cancelled game with no refund, don't worry it's no problem, i can do some extra hours.

that`s the spirit

I know. You've got to get out of the car park, catch the first bus, get home early, etc. Haven't we all?

You can watch the Jesus winner on match of the day tonight, but it won't be the same.

Last edited:
'Where were you dad when Jesus scored the winner on his home debut?'

'I was walking to my car to beat the traffic'

I'll never understand it, after Gillingham you'd think lads would learn.

No buzz like a last minute winner.

Pay for the match then leave during the most important moments. I'm sure some have legit reasons, but I couldn't do it, would be very p*ssed off to have missed the winning goal for the sake of getting home quicker.

Yep , the early leavers do my head in.
I'm not sure it's sunk in yet with some supporters , these are special times for us blues.
I just wish I could be there to watch 90 minutes every fortnight. You are privileged.
FFS , stay until the final whistle and do your job!

Same ones doing it they are leaving out of habit. Why would you leave when we a pushing for winner, surely there is not a massive need to get back home for the same 20k on a Sunday afternoon??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.