City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by r.soleofsalford, 22 Dec 2016.

1. 01282

Legendary Fans when half the stadium is empty at full time and people can’t be bothered to stay and applaud the best team in the history of the club Off. That’s not legendary fans.

2. cyberblue

cyberblue

See your point lol

3. Shirley

Shirley

It was explained in another post that they were a young football team from Scotland that were given complimentary tickets for the game.
    Doubt they were Leicester fans, probably being scots more likely from the rag and dipper persuasion.

4. lancs blue

lancs blue

Or just football fans wanting to see a decent contest, Sergio put that one to bed fairly quickly in the 2nd half though! The home coach park very often has coaches from Scotland and Ireland, usually schools or junior football clubs, many are on a weekend trip. No doubt the club sees not just the future possibilities but also the £s they spend in the store.

5. Shirley

Shirley

Correct I'm not denying that, they didn't jump up for any of Kun' goals explains my point.

6. lancs blue

lancs blue

Watching the highlights I was surprised to see a few people in East L1 who were smiling broadly at the sight of Vardy celebrating his goal with his tongue hanging out, they weren't obvious tourists either, I think most City fans in that position would have been at best stony-faced if not dishing out some verbals.

7. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

i thought that as well. seeing i think a lady smiling/laughing when vardy ran past, another person clapping. it was just weird. i was sat right in front of rooney when he celebrated for everton and I was going mental as was everyone else.

havign a large group celebrating leicester goal in the family stand was strange swell. if it wasnt a group of kids id want them thrown out tbh.

8. Man_City_Loyal

Man_City_Loyal

fuck that, would of had them thrown at anyways.

9. bowp

bowp

End of the day if someone doesn't use their season ticket surely that is their choice? I rarely get to use my season ticket due to the fact I currently work in Cost Rica - but I have no intention of giving it up as I've had it for 30 years, and its next to my dad and brother. I definitely wont be going to the derby but I am likely to use it against either Huddersfield or Swansea. The ticket does get used sometimes by mates and sometimes it is empty but I always pay for it.

10. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

Hard to tell from the lower tier yesterday whether there were any empties in our end, but there were loads in the upper tier at the Arsenal end, and far too many to be attributable to cry offs on the day through illness, etc