City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Each to there own, I've probably seen 1 kick off In the last 3 seasons, I get to my seat anywhere between the 3rd & 15th Minute due to drinking in town and then getting a black cab just before kick off. I've only ever left early once but that was on the 37th Minute because me and my mate fancied going back to town. No buzz better than a last minute goal and would hate to miss one and surely after Gillingham & QPR everyone else would say there is no better feeling. We all pay good money though so its our choice. I left the Nou Camp at half time because I couldn't get a beer in the ground ha doesn't mean I'm a shit fan.... I think
Not a shit fan bud... Just sound like an alcoholic to me

Each to there own, I've probably seen 1 kick off In the last 3 seasons, I get to my seat anywhere between the 3rd & 15th Minute due to drinking in town and then getting a black cab just before kick off. I've only ever left early once but that was on the 37th Minute because me and my mate fancied going back to town. No buzz better than a last minute goal and would hate to miss one and surely after Gillingham & QPR everyone else would say there is no better feeling. We all pay good money though so its our choice. I left the Nou Camp at half time because I couldn't get a beer in the ground ha doesn't mean I'm a shit fan.... I think

Nope just means you are an alky haha.

You pay your money, you are entitled to leave whenever you want.
But don't kid yourself that you are as good a fan as the people that stay to applaud the team off at the end.
Don't kid yourself that you aren't making the club look bad.
Don't kid yourself that you're anything but a box ticking half arsed type of a fan.
Don't kid yourself that because you've been going for 50 years that you've earned the right to leave early; you haven't - it's just that you've always been a crap fan.
Well this shit fan climbed over the wall at Leicester for a cup game. This shit fan queued round Maine Road all night for Cup Games and Derby's. This shit fan got expelled from school for wagging it to watch City. Lost a couple of Jobs as well. This shit fan slept rough outside Wembley so he could get a job clearing snow off the pitch because he didn't have a ticket for the West Brom Final. This shit fan went to Pompey for a friendly and had to sleep rough for three days because the MUEN got the date and kick off time wrong. York, Shrewsbury (many heart breaking times) Mansfield, Swindon ......................must be great being so self righteous.

If the people who stormed off when the equaliser went in were watching on tv, would they have turned it off and sulked in the kitchen?

Fully agree it has been shite since 2003, I hate the area around the ground it's a nightmare. The fact no special trams are put on is a joke, fans should block the tracks till they do something!
Even if the transport links were world class and traffic issues non existent a significant number of fans would still leave early. This has always been the case at City and not just since the move away from Maine road either.

You pay your money, you are entitled to leave whenever you want.
But don't kid yourself that you are as good a fan as the people that stay to applaud the team off at the end.
Don't kid yourself that you aren't making the club look bad.
Don't kid yourself that you're anything but a box ticking half arsed type of a fan.
Don't kid yourself that because you've been going for 50 years that you've earned the right to leave early; you haven't - it's just that you've always been a crap fan.

Ha, nice.

Well this shit fan climbed over the wall at Leicester for a cup game. This shit fan queued round Maine Road all night for Cup Games and Derby's. This shit fan got expelled from school for wagging it to watch City. Lost a couple of Jobs as well. This shit fan slept rough outside Wembley so he could get a job clearing snow off the pitch because he didn't have a ticket for the West Brom Final. This shit fan went to Pompey for a friendly and had to sleep rough for three days because the MUEN got the date and kick off time wrong. York, Shrewsbury (many heart breaking times) Mansfield, Swindon ......................must be great being so self righteous.

part time wanker...

I don't understand this comment 'people who stay to the end aren't better supporters'. Yes they are - they SUPPORT the team for longer.

It is a choice to leave when you want, but don't kid yourself and pretend like your some proper hard core blue - if you were an extra 20 minutes of traffic wouldn't be an issue!

Someone above saying the slept rough to go an watch us play Portsmouth, but now can't handle an extra 10 minutes of us playing Swansea at home? :')

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.