City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Those on here who are relying on the acumen and professionalism of Showsec to keep their offspring safe from the terrorist threat, probably shouldn't go.......

Get a life, some left early some didn't who actually cares? 19 pages is an absolute embarrassment.

It is. if people want to leave early, get in late, nip off at half time its their choice.

The anger on this thread is driving a wedge between fans who actually go to the game. What next me and my 9 year old nip off at 89 minutes to get home because he has got a party that evening and I get snotted by some angry REAL City fan who stays to the end.

People left early at maine road (my dad was obsessed with it), all fans at all clubs have fans who nip off early, or frankly get in late.

Victimising people who fork out their own money to go to the game and doing what they want is a joke. I could not give a shit how it looks on TV. It happens at all clubs everywhere around the world - its not a City thing.

It is. if people want to leave early, get in late, nip off at half time its their choice.

The anger on this thread is driving a wedge between fans who actually go to the game. What next me and my 9 year old nip off at 89 minutes to get home because he has got a party that evening and I get snotted by some angry REAL City fan who stays to the end.

People left early at maine road (my dad was obsessed with it), all fans at all clubs have fans who nip off early, or frankly get in late.

Victimising people who fork out their own money to go to the game and doing what they want is a joke. I could not give a shit how it looks on TV. It happens at all clubs everywhere around the world - its not a City thing.

Absolutely mate, I wasn't there yesterday but when I attend I tend to get off a little early. sometimes I stay and probably would yesterday but I couldn't give two shits as to what anyone else was doing.

I pointed this out before when it last cropped up and the biggest irony is when you are at the game and the man giving it large shouts at people for leaving early, they are complaining at them not staying and supporting the team. If that's the case then don't distract yourself from supporting the team to give a random fan shit for leaving before 90 mins. It's crazy and I never understand how angry fully grown adults get over it.

I'm also not buying this bollocks that's come up a lot. " if you was sat at home would you leave on 40 mins to put the kettle on or 85 mins" No I fucking wouldn't mainly because it wont take me 20 mins to put the kettle on and queue for the privilege and I also wouldn't need to switch it off to get home early because I'm at home!

Stop moaning you virgins and support us all in your very own ways.

a couple of things ive heard about this.
would you leave the cinema 10 minutes to go before the end to avoid the car park queues coming out having paid £40 for your family ?
if you were watching on tv would you fuck off and make a brew with 5 minutes to go so you didnt miss the start of the next program?
it really is bizarre behaviour.
i only drive back to salford (on the few occasions i cant get a lift ) and park up near the gas works and walk round from ss3 and takes me 30 mins to get home max no matter what time i leave so people saying it puts an hour on there day are either :
A. talking shit
B. park in ridiculous places

3-0 down i can understand it as everyone is pissed off.
to catch a last train/bus back somewhere...again fully understood.
to get to work etc ...yes again
but to say its to get home earlier...seriously ..what is the point in going?
paid my money do what i want blah blah blah....yeah i know but what is the actual point?

but to leave after an equaliser at 1-1 when you fully well know we are going attack the shit out of them is a fucking disgraceful way to support the team in my opinion

this is one of the issues i dont get. unless you have a genuine reason, why are people parking in the stadium car park ? its always been busy around there after a game. you can park 5/10 minutes away and get out of the area easy. i park a ten minute walk away for free and get home in twenty minutes most games.

people leaving at the most important part of the game its just bizarre. most of the time the buses and trams dont leave the ground to after the game anyway. pay all that money to then miss a winning goal like yesterday. all to save ten minutes off a journey or to go and sit on a bus.....

a couple of things ive heard about this.
would you leave the cinema 10 minutes to go before the end to avoid the car park queues coming out having paid £40 for your family ?
if you were watching on tv would you fuck off and make a brew with 5 minutes to go so you didnt miss the start of the next program?
it really is bizarre behaviour.
i only drive back to salford (on the few occasions i cant get a lift ) and park up near the gas works and walk round from ss3 and takes me 30 mins to get home max no matter what time i leave so people saying it puts an hour on there day are either :
A. talking shit
B. park in ridiculous places

3-0 down i can understand it as everyone is pissed off.
to catch a last train/bus back somewhere...again fully understood.
to get to work etc ...yes again
but to say its to get home earlier...seriously ..what is the point in going?
paid my money do what i want blah blah blah....yeah i know but what is the actual point?

but to leave after an equaliser at 1-1 when you fully well know we are going attack the shit out of them is a fucking disgraceful way to support the team in my opinion

This is the kind of shit my last post eluded to. Heard once in the media and spew it over everyone.

Get a life, some left early some didn't who actually cares? 19 pages is an absolute embarrassment.

But not as embarrassing as it must have looked on telly for the club or for the players celebrating an important victory with the few thousand left.
There seems to be no justifiable defence from the early leavers other than to moan about the moaners.

As I said, leave early if you want but our home fan base is gaining a bad reputation.
It pains me (and many others on here) that when the media take sly digs at the 'Emptihad', that they have a point.

Some of you leavers (you know who you are, the ones with the full lives and busy schedules) need to shut up trying to defend the indefensible.
You're wrong and you deserve to be called out.

But not as embarrassing as it must have looked on telly for the club or for the players celebrating an important victory with the few thousand left.
There seems to be no justifiable defence from the early leavers other than to moan about the moaners.

As I said, leave early if you want but our home fan base is gaining a bad reputation.
It pains me (and many others on here) that when the media take sly digs at the 'Emptihad', that they have a point.

Some of you leavers (you know who you are, the ones with the full lives and busy schedules) need to shut up trying to defend the indefensible.
You're wrong and you deserve to be called out.

Why are you so sensitive though? Why are you so bothered about what others say and our home reputation? It's not the emptihad if them tickets are sold and people have left. EVERY single game you will watch you will see many empty seats.

You need to not get so stressed over something so small. Enjoy the game, your own experience and stay if you want to.

pep seems to care. we seem to be one of the only clubs in the league this happens too. if you have a genuine reason then fair enough, no ones criticizing anyone for that. but you can't tell me all those thousands of people all have somewhere to be on a sunday afternoon. when I've had to leave early I've come outside to see people queuing for a bus that doesn't leave till to after the match or people sitting in there car in the car park. its the same people every week. its 1-1 and we are going for a winner, why would anyone without a reason leave.

if its embarrassing to want fans to cheer the team on going for a winner or to have some of the ground full then so be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.