City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Saw many near me leave and heard a few leave. Their choice. I wouldn't want anyone to leave early. Shame for the players, but their choice. Many just go for their 85 minutes of football. By staying, I'm definitely getting better value for money than them.

Opinions and all, but the best team in the world deserves better. Pie/piss/pint before, at half-time, or after the game. I would understand if it was only a few, but in our case it's 40% of the people there. Comes across like a lot of people there don't care.
A lot mustn’t care. Many leave in tight games, can be a draw or one goal either way, and sometimes are queuing down the aisles on the way out because loads are leaving at once, and they don’t even turn around to see what’s going on when the crowd gets excited about an attack or chance.

A lot of our long term fans go to games out of habit. They don’t really enjoy going to games, doesn’t matter what the score is or how tight the game is they’ll leave early

I know lads who only really go so they can go for a drink before and after the game

I always stay till the 90th 94th 97th etc minute,but the end of the day what the fucks it got to do with anyone else what time you leave.

Part timer. Should have your season card revoked.

I take a pair of matchsticks to prop my eyes open so I don’t blink and miss a micro second of the game and bring a catheter so I’ll never have to go for a piss and take my eyes off the hallowed pitch for one single moment.

I arrive the day before and set up camp so I’m ready to rush to my seat the second they unlock the gates and don’t leave until I’m forced out by the cleaners at midnight.

Anyone who does any less isn’t a proper fan and I note down their seat numbers and how many pints they have to I can shame them on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.