City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I wonder if the post match lap of honour Pep has had them doing is aimed at keeping us at the game and not leaving early?

First time I’ve sat in SS3 for a while and astounded to see the long walk of shame from the escapees on 82mns. Bear in mind the added time which means that many missed 15 of the match and of course a great Haaland goal. I thought SStand was for proper fans.
In 315, quite a lot of people left around the 40th minute for a pint, and then around the 82nd or so. They missed 2 goals. Embarrassing. The best way to beat the rush is to stay till the players leave the pitch. By then, it's relatively quiet.

Last edited:
In 315, quite a lot of people left around the 40th minute for a pint, and then around 82nd or so. They missed 2 goals. Embarrassing. The best way to beat the rush is to stay till the players leave the pitch. By then, it's relatively quiet.

Not half as embarrassing as the sad nosy fuckers with their notebooks and stopwatches keeping track of when and where random strangers go for a pie/piss/pint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.