City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

The Chinese family in front of me, who are more than welcome, left on the 55th minute and never came back. Can't have had much change from £1000 when you add in tickets + club shop + food and drinks and they missed half the goals!

Leaving early happens up and down the country at pretty much every single ground unless it’s a derby match or a “bigger game” it’s not just the Etihad.

Yesterday we left Edinburgh at 8am, got to Manchester around 12pm, went to the kids fan zone headed to the stadium and watched the teams warm up ect.

We left around the 80th minute so I could take the wee man to the toilet and had to get down from SSL3, over to Briscoe Lane where we had parked, with a 4 year old, because we left then we were home for half 8, if we had stayed the last 10 minutes could easily have been nearer 9:30 or even 10 on top of an already long day.

Wee man loved the day in Manchester and looking forward to doing it again for the Nottingham Forrest game.
Certainly not just at the Etihad.

This stupid habit English football fans have of deserting their team before the end was even apparent at Luton on Friday night when people were getting up and leaving just after Luton had made it 1-2 in their first home game in the first division for decades after being in five different divisions and were pushing for an equaliser against a team that’s just won a European trophy.

You're making the club look bad, that's the only issue.

Let me preempt your next juvenile comment along the lines of 'who cares what other people think' by pointing out that football is tribal and thousands do care.

I can’t apologise enough that I personally am responsible for tarnishing the reputation of City.

It hang my head in shame! SHAME.

Ok I accept fans are going to leave early but please let those of us that stay watch the game , yesterday I missed 2 goals because fans standing in front of me . The goal before half time and the last goal at the end !! If you’re going to the concourse at half time or leaving before the end then go ! Don’t stop in front of someone to watch the game , that’s why you paid for a seat , to watch the bloody game .

I've taken this to the next level

I leave work 10 minutes early
I leave 10 minutes before the film ends
I leave 10 minutes before the end of a funeral service
I leave 10 minutes before the end wedding ceremony
I leave 10 minutes before the dentist has finished
I leave 10 minutes early before the tattoo is finished

I'm saving so much to so that I can do, erm nothing lol

People leaving early doesn’t bother me at all.

It’s the cunts who roll up 5-15 minutes late and spend the 1st half stood on the stairs looking for their fucking seats that do my nut in.
Champions League games are the worst for this.

The newer tourist fans seem to struggle at looking their row letter as well as seat number.

They tend to stand still, stopping all other fans getting past, until a steward takes them out of their trance.

The 2 people to my right left for half time on 40 mins - missing 10 mins (5 mins injury time). They came back on 50 and then left on 80 - missing another 21 minutes (45-50 and then 80-96) and another goal. Basically missing 31 minutes of the game. I hope they enjoyed their half time drink though and whatever TV programme they probably rushed back for

The 2 people to my right left for half time on 40 mins - missing 10 mins (5 mins injury time). They came back on 50 and then left on 80 - missing another 21 minutes (45-50 and then 80-96) and another goal. Basically missing 31 minutes of the game. I hope they enjoyed their half time drink though and whatever TV programme they probably rushed back for

How many minutes did you miss by taking notes of how many minutes random strangers missed?

It’s fucking weird and pathetic. Just watch the match and leave other people to live their lives however they want.

Honestly some absolute sad acts on here.

How many minutes did you miss by taking notes of how many minutes random strangers missed?

It’s fucking weird and pathetic. Just watch the match and leave other people to live their lives however they want.

Hard to miss them when they walk right across your eyeline or you have to stand to let them past or worse they then stop and watch a bit of action blocking every other person behind thems view.

Wankers

When people who can’t be arsed to stay to the end are standing up in your way because they’re shuffling at snails pace to get out and making other people stand up in the way of other peoples’ view of the game, the only thing to do is look up at the screen to see how long’s left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.