City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

When people who can’t be arsed to stay to the end are standing up in your way because they’re shuffling at snails pace to get out and making other people stand up in the way of other peoples’ view of the game, the only thing to do is look up at the screen to see how long’s left.

Yeah I guess if you’re sat down that might be annoying - I’m in the standing section so that doesn’t really bother me tbh.

But this obsession with it is still sad as fuck.

Yes; I fully appreciate the irony/lack of self awareness of what I'm about to say, seeing as I wasn't at the game*. But it doesn't look good on the telly. Particularly the seemingly ever present issue in the North Stand. And the fact it happens at other grounds doesn't lessen the visual impact of bunches of empty seats appearing from the 75th minute onwards. And perception is huge (you could say, "massive") in this day and age, like it or not.

*I was at the Newcastle game, mind. And am hoping to be at the Forest game.

Ok I accept fans are going to leave early but please let those of us that stay watch the game , yesterday I missed 2 goals because fans standing in front of me . The goal before half time and the last goal at the end !! If you’re going to the concourse at half time or leaving before the end then go ! Don’t stop in front of someone to watch the game , that’s why you paid for a seat , to watch the bloody game .
If they’d done that to me I’d have called them selfish cunts. I always wait for the ball to go out of play before getting to my seat if I’m late, coming back from the bog etc.

When people who can’t be arsed to stay to the end are standing up in your way because they’re shuffling at snails pace to get out and making other people stand up in the way of other peoples’ view of the game, the only thing to do is look up at the screen to see how long’s left.
And shaking hands, saying hearty goodbyes to every fucker they meet on the way down the aisle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.