City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

If they’d done that to me I’d have called them selfish cunts. I always wait for the ball to go out of play before getting to my seat if I’m late, coming back from the bog etc.
I just said thanks I didn’t want to watch the game anyway , not that it got any response !

Apart from a couple of times a year we usually stay until 5 or 10 minutes after the whistle. We are in 315 and the concourse is too busy immediately after the game. Doesn’t seem to delay us getting home.

I’d rather avoid the crowds around the stadium and it takes me long enough to get to the car. When I’m more mobile again I will stay till the whistle.

You do what makes you feel good mate, there are a lot of Captains of the ship on this thread who stay to the last man, I'd bet it's even a competition between them to see who the biggest bestest fan is ;)

You do what makes you feel good mate, there are a lot of Captains of the ship on this thread who stay to the last man, I'd bet it's even a competition between them to see who the biggest bestest fan is ;)

It’s me mate. Just having one last look at the grass and I’m off.

Can’t believe we have so many new entitled, plastics who insist on fucking off on the same day as the game. All got church on a Sunday morning I guess. Wankers.

I’d rather avoid the crowds around the stadium and it takes me long enough to get to the car. When I’m more mobile again I will stay till the whistle.
Leaving 15 minutes early they’ll be more people about then than at full time the way they all leave early

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.