City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I was so disappointed. 30 years going and that was the day we stopped being typical City, or so I thought! Anyway, my boy insisted we stay and the rest is history, as they say. As for video replays: Kompany holding QPR defender as Dzeko scored. Tevez might have gone off with Barton but still ages left so don't know what impact that would have had.
Going off that logic, we'd have also received 12 penalties for defenders doing likewise in half of our corners.

Nobody will ever know I suppose. What is probably undeniable is that, with video replays, Aguero (93.20) very probably wouldn't have happened and that would be a terrible thing.

Thanks Mate. I'm not a huge fan of TV replays (beyond goal line technology). Since Juan Maya's lunge on Vardy, ally ive heard from the media is that JM tried to pull out and his challenge was low. I for one didn't notice JM trying to pull out and his tackle was higher than Fernandinho's against Burnley.

Many big decisions would still come down to bias if television replays were introduced.

Last edited:
The QPR game me and my brothers actually got to the top of the steps of the east stand about to fuck off, then changed our minds and turned back. A minute later that goal happened and i learned a valuable lesson!

That day in May was more than winning the league, that was the day we liberated football from the rag tyranny!

Could it be that those that do leave feel it's a lucky omen to do so having walked out disgusted in 2012, only for city to score 2 in injury time.
Then again could be a number of reasons, valid or otherwise.

Could it be that those that do leave feel it's a lucky omen to do so having walked out disgusted in 2012, only for city to score 2 in injury time.
Then again could be a number of reasons, valid or otherwise.
I`ve lost count the number of goals I`ve missed through coming out early by a couple of minutes ... but to coin an old phrase "am I bovvered,do I look bovvered".The answer is no.

I`ve lost count the number of goals I`ve missed through coming out early by a couple of minutes ... but to coin an old phrase "am I bovvered,do I look bovvered".The answer is no.

I think that pretty much is it! I don't leave early unless we are getting tonked (Liverpool and Leicester spring to mind last season).

Clearly if people were bothered then they would stop doing it. As they aren't then they ain't going to.

It does bother some though as evidenced on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.