City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

If its in the normal seats its not the club selling them it's fans with membership buying there allocation and selling them on, the corporate packages are nothing to do w ith it.

they must be something to do with it, there were about ten away fans/tourists all sat behind me in level one, in the normal seats. our fans are selling them on, but it seems to be the same seats every game near where i sit.

Last edited:
they must be something to do with it, the arsenal game there were about ten arsenal fans/tourists all sat behind me in level one, in the normal seats. our fans are selling them on, but it seems to be the same seats every game near where i sit.
I buy matchday tickets and there aren't many areas in level one were there are 10 seats available together so its possible whoever is doing it knows were to buy and targets those seats. I'd be very surprised if its the club selling level 1 tickets or anywhere else but premium seats to away fans.

they must be something to do with it, the arsenal game there were about ten arsenal fans/tourists all sat behind me in level one, in the normal seats. our fans are selling them on, but it seems to be the same seats every game near where i sit.

Possibly a syndicate who are making money selling on seats for the big games or am I being just cynical :(

Possibly a syndicate who are making money selling on seats for the big games or am I being just cynical :(
That's a good shout you have people who buy tickets for individual games all the time telling you there's not as many available as you'd think and if it's the same seats being sold on every game to different faces/opposing fans then something is up with that.

Last edited:
I didn't take the time to ring seats but it looked pretty full to me at the game yesterday.
There were plenty of empty seats at the front of the east stand early on, but it was pissing down, so I expect that some stayed on the concourse.

We were also surrounded by dippers where we were loads of them.
I'd be interested to know where you sit.

Not sure if you remember but shortly before the south stand extension was announced a local resident came on here and stated that City told them in a community meeting that there were no current plans for expansion. This was despite the rampant speculation on here.

A month later and the club officially announced the expansion.

But I thought the club always told us the truth about things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.