City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

After 53 years of watching the lads I hardly think knocking 2 minutes off the time will literally do me or the Club any harm.
Being disabled means I prefer to go early to avoid the real crush at full time.

Fair enough, I just find it odd that missing countless goals doesn't bother you. I don't have a problem with early leavers as such -you're free to come and go as you please - I just don't understand that particular sentiment.

Fair enough, I just find it odd that missing countless goals doesn't bother you. I don't have a problem with early leavers as such -you're free to come and go as you please - I just don't understand that particular sentiment.
Well it isn`t going to change my life is it.Having seen the Blues more than 1500 games,home,away and overseas,its time to let the young `uns have the fun.I honestly don`t miss it,but occasionally I will stay till the end ... think it was PSG last season.

We couldn't fill the ground against the Dippers in a crunch game,Its sad but true !! We were also surrounded by dippers where we were loads of them.

We couldn't fill the ground against the Dippers in a crunch game,Its sad but true !! We were also surrounded by dippers where we were loads of them.

Sorry mate, but the game sold out ages ago.

Claiming we couldn't fill the ground in a crunch game gives me a sniff of the rag considering how bollocks your claim is.

I didn't take the time to ring seats but it looked pretty full to me at the game yesterday.

Sorry mate, but the game sold out ages ago.

Claiming we couldn't fill the ground in a crunch game gives me a sniff of the rag considering how bollocks your claim is.

Sniff all you want mate i was there and was surrounded by dippers, It gives me no pleasure to mention it but there were plenty of empty seats. Why them seats where empty i don't know. If the game was sold out why are people buying tickets and not turning up ? There can't be that many season ticket holders who couldn't go to the game !! Something needs sorting with the ticketing strategy because its a farce !! Opposition fans are always going to get a few tickets in the home end it just happens but the amount around us was a joke and it was the same last season (surrounded by dippers not empty seats).

we did sell out though. the mainreason there are away fans in the home end is because the club are selling on tickets to tourists or corporate packages. its wrong

I'm rather new to this debate, however, I go to and for the past twelve years been a season ticket holder travelling from West Sussex for all home games, Imo, There's not a chance the north stand being built until the transport system is greatly improved, the tram system is poor and positively discourages people (such as myself), from parking a distance away from the ground, the car parking provided is poorly managed. What's the point of increasing the capacity when the club, local authorities cannot improve what's there already.
What total crap.

I travel from Edinburgh for all home matches. The Metrolink service simply needs a few more double units at key times. That does not require massive capital spending just better organisation. You can walk to the City Centre in 25 minutes, it is hardly the back of beyond.

I normally travel by train and get the tram in or walk to the stadium. Generally there are no problems. I needed to be in Otley near Leeds by around 8:00PM yesterday and came by car for once. We parked at Ashton Moss Park and Ride. After the match I was in the car by 6:45 using Metrolink and arrived in Otley by 8:05.

Any delays in expanding the North Stand have bugger all to do with transport but rest on calculations if the extra seats will be filled on a consistent basis for FA Cup and Champions League fixtures.

we did sell out though. the mainreason there are away fans in the home end is because the club are selling on tickets to tourists or corporate packages. its wrong

When they scored they all went up around us and the stewards did fuck all, last year loads got turfed out because one lad was going mental because they were there and made them do something about it otherwise it looked like it was gonna kick off, after half time there must have been 20 seats behind us that were empty from the ousted dippers.

If its in the normal seats its not the club selling them it's fans with membership buying there allocation and selling them on, the corporate packages are nothing to do w ith it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.