City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I was there as were quite a few thousand, this leaving cos were getting beat is utter bollocks, we'd have had no fucker there between the late 80's till early 2000's!!

Sounds like a raggish thing to do, we're supposed to support through thick and thin............

Yup,fair play to you,I have supported them through loads of thick and thin,but I'm also wise enough to know when enough is enough,and that was a game I did it,with absolutely no regrets

The only reason i stay to the end is because i can, i live in town so its only a short walk for me. if i didnt though and the result was a shitter then id be off with the rest of them.
Its not the same club i grew up with, its purely weekend entertainment for me now so if its shit im leaving.

We fight till the end so I stay till the end.

Besides, 22% of all goals are scored in the last 15 mins in the premiership...madness to leave early.

Leaving at the end, from South Stand Level 3, generally means getting up from your seat and joining the queue on the gangway 10 minutes before the end. I cannot think of a stand which is so poorly designed with regards people leaving the stadium.

I do stay to the end though as when you have a four and a half hour drive afterwards or staying over with family you generally do not have a time driven commitment.

The thing about leaving near the end is the last five minutes are typically the most enjoyable part. From late winners, to the opposition spurning late chances and the sense of relief at the final whistle.

Like many as a kid I got dragged away early and remember missing a rousing comeback against Oxford (circa 1988/89) when we scored two at the death after being 1-0 down, Steve Redmond scoring one of them. Vowed as I got older that woukd be a thing of the past.

The last time I left early was against Everton in 2007, Petrov got himself sent off for a stupid kick IIRC

Leaving at the end, from South Stand Level 3, generally means getting up from your seat and joining the queue on the gangway 10 minutes before the end. I cannot think of a stand which is so poorly designed with regards people leaving the stadium.

I do stay to the end though as when you have a four and a half hour drive afterwards or staying over with family you generally do not have a time driven commitment.

The thing about leaving near the end is the last five minutes are typically the most enjoyable part. From late winners, to the opposition spurning late chances and the sense of relief at the final whistle.

Like many as a kid I got dragged away early and remember missing a rousing comeback against Oxford (circa 1988/89) when we scored two at the death after being 1-0 down, Steve Redmond scoring one of them. Vowed as I got older that woukd be a thing of the past.
Re SS3 I think the exits are like they are so there's not a crush on all the stairs going down, it'd be chaos if the doors were twice as wide.

I stay until the end because I've paid to watch the full match and I want to support the players. If we, the supporters,can't be bothered to watch the full match then what message does that send to the players. Why should they care?

Would you go to the cinema and leave before the end? Would you go to the theatre and leave before the end ? Would you get up and leave the table on a meal out before everyone had finished?

Why pay to watch a match and only see 80 minutes!? Stop embarrassing our club ffs

+1

Sums it up perfectly.

Why are these people doing going to a game in the first place? They may as well stay at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.