City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Took the mrs yesterday. Didn’t come out of the lounge once - she was gabbing all game and when I went back in at full time she asked if we won.

So one was empty down to her.

the very minimum this team deserves is clapping off, they put on outstanding displays. those that fuck off early are not fans, they are merely people that go to a football match.

But they might be stuck in traffic for a bit or have to wait a bit longer for a tram...... the truth is a lot of people just can’t be arsed. One of the bets teams ever and lots can’t even be bothered to clap the team off. If you’ve got a genuine reason to leave then fair enough. But there’s no way 3/4 of the family stand do.

It’s never been this bad for early leavers, which is bizarre considering how good we are.

Nope it won’t but city fans could stop going on about something that happens at every other ground I bet there fans ain’t going on about it every week

Plenty of other teams fans have discussed this as have managers from not just the prem. Klopp 3 years ago for example calling out scouse fans and Tarquins when they first moved to the emirates, even pellers has commented on WHU fans this year
It has also been talked about on other sport forums.

Articles have been written and it has become a noticable trend not just at ours.

I will reiterate I have no issue with people going if they have to, but 75% of the FS and half the east stand is, to me ridiculous and worth discussing, also I don't give a fuck what other teams fans say about us and our attendance, it's only the sad ****s that follow the rags mainly anyway and their opinion is irrelevant

Last edited:
But they might be stuck in traffic for a bit or have to wait a bit longer for a tram...... the truth is a lot of people just can’t be arsed. One of the bets teams ever and lots can’t even be bothered to clap the team off. If you’ve got a genuine reason to leave then fair enough. But there’s no way 3/4 of the family stand do.

It’s never been this bad for early leavers, which is bizarre considering how good we are.
Maybe how good we are is part of the reason, games are usually over well before, the team are playing out the last 10 minutes, and if they do miss a goal not to worry there be another few along in the next game. Dont know having never left early but could well be pure complacency.

So you think if we start to never mention it or stop suggesting people stay till the end on a city message board as those sad rags online and in the media will suddenly stop screenshotting the family stand on 85 mins when it's nearly empty and posting empty seast comments.

If that's all the rags have left so be it. #i'llleavewheniwant

I am not a candidate, I am the best fan. sadly I can't offer a workshop as its something I was born with.

How could you have been born with it unless you’re under 10 years old, City only started in 2008.

I think you’re lying mate

My tuppence worth - Until the Club , Manchester City Council , and the Police get there acts together - there will always be empty seats before the end.
The traffic is horrendous.Waiting 1 hour in a car park. Tremendous queues for the Tram ( ?1). Alan Turing Way - Police (and Council) closed the entrance to Grey Mare Lane, near the College. Traffic used to leave the match going down Grey Mare Lane - onto Alan Turing way - onwards to Belle Vue and the West/South.
Now you have to find a way through the houses /estates to Ashton New Road - crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.