City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Funny as fuck in the first half when 20% of the ground all buggered off to get their much needed pints dead on 40 mins only for the game to still be going on until 54 mins. Lmao.
Guilty as charged. I was between having a piss and getting a pint when they scored their second and missed Trossard getting sent off. TBH it was the rain driving people onto the concourse early yesterday more than anything. Lower stands were soaking

The big section was a group all dressed in dark blue so inassume a sports club of some sort who left on 85 minutes.

I thought it might be a group of kids. Too many empty seats together for any other reason.

Seconds before John Stones scores.

View attachment 132690
That looked to be some sort of school group maybe, and if it was then teachers just want them to get out before the rush? Other than that there aren't many empty seats in view, although lots had left up where my seat is. Jumped about 5 seats to the right when the goal went in because so many on my row had gone.

That looked to be some sort of school group maybe, and if it was then teachers just want them to get out before the rush? Other than that there aren't many empty seats in view, although lots had left up where my seat is. Jumped about 5 seats to the right when the goal went in because so many on my row had gone.
Fairy muff, if the group of school kids oversleep this morning and are late for school, who are the PL gonna charge?

A group of 49 schoolboys from a Northern Ireland football team. Met them at the airport on the way back. They missed the goal ok and the flight back was delayed. The coaches panicked and left early

Early leavers is one thing but how about those people who arrive late, leave after 35 minutes to get their half time food and drink, then come back late for the second half and leave early at the end

Why do they even bother coming ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.