City fans rushed by Spanish Police

Hope city put in a complaint!! It's only in England where away fans get treated well... it's like they are still living in the 80's still, frankly it's disgusting and UEFA need to clamp down on it!

my Schalke mates had always problems with spanish police. Seems to be their way of treating football fans from abroad. Happened in Bilbao (or with Dortmund fans in Sevilla). Seems some harmless banter is sometimes enough to get them started

This is clearly a matter for Uefa. It might well be that the Spanish police have taken it upon themselves to add their own fourpenn'orth to the unwelcoming shite from Karl-Heinz, that cretin from Dortmund and see MCFC fans as an opportunity to get in some on the job training.

I suspect Platini and Co will no doubt justify the actions of the remnants of Franco's thugs!

UEFA won't do a damn thing. Spain, Italy, Turkey, all of them have barbaric scum posing as police officers.

I think it was opposite the stadium, in which case you would expect there to be CCTV around there. Whether it becomes available or not is another matter!!

Football fans are the easiest target for police and other armed services around Europe.
Modern societies do not like football crowds so there is kind of public acceptance for harsh treatment on them and after all, at court no judge will believe in football fan statement against police officer one.
That`s the reality :(

CopACABana!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.