City fans rushed by Spanish Police

Looks like a local taking his chance in all the confusion. StrAight into his pocket and off.

Mate spoke to a bloke from Cheadle Hulme who got smashed in the face with a baton at that bar and he had lost his wallet. Looks like that might have been the theiving b*stard who nicked it.

The guy at 2.05 is one of the undercover police I think. Not only have the police given blues a beating, they've got a post shift pint in on one of us as well.

nunogo said:
The guy at 2.05 is one of the undercover police I think. Not only have the police given blues a beating, they've got a post shift pint in on one of us as well.

nx5UW.png

Don't see much on the floor 5 seconds before the incident. But if he was an opportunist thief, he's a bloody quick one.

That video right there is enough to back up every claim about what happened, and what everyone witnessed that night there in Madrid.

Whoever filmed this video, well done and you got everything you needed to capture.

I respect the Police and they do a grand job, but these are just bullies. It wouldn't of bothered me one bit to say any of them cowards get a good kicking, cause they're crossing the line. That wasn't them doing their job, that was them taking advantage of the power they have.

Absolutely disgraceful that, sure that's Felix in the black top who gets two hits for standing there and doing absolutely nothing.

Cowards the lot of them, they'll get what's coming to them soon.

Freestyler said:
That video right there is enough to back up every claim about what happened, and what everyone witnessed that night there in Madrid.

Whoever filmed this video, well done and you got everything you needed to capture.

I respect the Police and they do a grand job, but these are just bullies. It wouldn't of bothered me one bit to say any of them cowards get a good kicking, cause they're crossing the line. That wasn't them doing their job, that was them taking advantage of the power they have.

Absolutely disgraceful that, sure that's Felix in the black top who gets two hits for standing there and doing absolutely nothing.

Cowards the lot of them, they'll get what's coming to them soon.

Problem is they'll totally get away with it and continue to do it.
There's pretty much nothing we can do about it.. if anyone was to fight back taking their sticks off them and beating them back with it, which many are capable of doing... they'll just pull their guns out.
Absolute shithouses..

There are folk over here who would happily give our police similar powers.

Not read all the pages but seen the video,absolutely disgraceful but not a surprise which says a lot about the spanish police and the way they treat foreign football fans.

Has there been an official statement from the club on this?

Official statement?

Arsenal, Liverpool, United and Chelsea fans would piss themselves at that. Welcome to playing in Europe. Corrupt police forces are the norm. Not saying it's right, just that these smaller incidents happen a lot to English fans and go unreported. Look at United in Rome too, they were treated like shit but none were surprised as they've been there and done that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.