City fans rushed by Spanish Police

Had heard stories about the Spanish police so did my best to avoid them. Did see them getting a bit heavy a couple of times, once in the Plaza Mayor and once when we were being kept in at the stadium. Didn't see the incident in the OP but it wouldn't surprise me.

Guy sat beside me got batoned by these bastards. Anyone living in Withington or Cheadle get in touch with their MPs who are good Blues and can get something done on this.

On another note... Liam Gallagher got kicked out the stadium apparently towards the end. Was sat in amongst corporate Madrid fans, was giving it large when City scored apparently.

z9uu8.jpg

1z1h6ht.jpg

What a hero!

Cops tend to take liberties with foreigners cause they know they aren't gonna be able to do anything about it. Even if they could get someone to take a complaint most people aren't going to be able to show up for court dates and such. They see a foreign license plate and they pull you over and give you tickets for all sorts of nonsense cause they know you can't show up for a court date. Brazil is the worst. You even look at a cop and they shake you down. You don't pay up they arrest you.

just got back,i was there,about 30/40 city fans outside the bar,no problems what so ever,singing laughing and joking....a very good atmosphere...cop van pulls up,their version of the special patrol group bails out,starts pushing the city fans against the bar,batons showing....city fans protest against being shoved around and for no reason at all police start lashing blues around the legs...no blues retaliated(due to the batons out....disgraceful...to add injury to insult the police shut the bar and ordered the blues to march to the ground across the road surrounded bt police with again batons drawn.....totally embarrassing....we was humiliated...some lads had cuts and black eyes and countless bruising to the body....there was no trouble all day...the sun was out..everybody enjoying themselves....police going round causing mither for the point of it....left the airport on organised trip....the coach dropped us off miles away from the centre had to get a taxi...again under the orders of the police to keep us all from getting together to enjoy ourselves.....the powers that be need to do something about this...even the madrid fans agreed the police over there are a disgrace....you couldnt make it up......

mrjxf14 said:
just got back,i was there,about 30/40 city fans outside the bar,no problems what so ever,singing laughing and joking....a very good atmosphere...cop van pulls up,their version of the special patrol group bails out,starts pushing the city fans against the bar,batons showing....city fans protest against being shoved around and for no reason at all police start lashing blues around the legs...no blues retaliated(due to the batons out....disgraceful...to add injury to insult the police shut the bar and ordered the blues to march to the ground across the road surrounded bt police with again batons drawn.....totally embarrassing....we was humiliated...some lads had cuts and black eyes and countless bruising to the body....there was no trouble all day...the sun was out..everybody enjoying themselves....police going round causing mither for the point of it....left the airport on organised trip....the coach dropped us off miles away from the centre had to get a taxi...again under the orders of the police to keep us all from getting together to enjoy ourselves.....the powers that be need to do something about this...even the madrid fans agreed the police over there are a disgrace....you couldnt make it up......

Disgusting that mate, the media must be made aware of this. Sorry you went through this but I'm glad you're back safely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.