City fans rushed by Spanish Police

texas pete said:
Or '100 city fans outside bar - 20-30 giving it the big one, acting like total cretins, police steamed in and rightly so'

A more likely story.

Mods... I hope this cocknob has been banned?

blumoonrisen said:
texas pete said:
Or '100 city fans outside bar - 20-30 giving it the big one, acting like total cretins, police steamed in and rightly so'

A more likely story.

If he gets banned for that this forum would have about ten members.

Wouldn't surprise me!
The police were absolute twats with us when we played racing santander a few years back.
People queuing to get into the ground, doing absolutely fuck all wrong and being hit by the police. Absolutely pathetic!

danburge82 said:
blumoonrisen said:
texas pete said:

A more likely story.

If he gets banned for that this forum would have about ten members.

There are times when common sense has to come into it... only a rag would come out with shit like that.

DanCity2890 said:
Wouldn't surprise me!
The police were absolute twats with us when we played racing santander a few years back.
People queuing to get into the ground, doing absolutely fuck all wrong and being hit by the police. Absolutely pathetic!
We were in Queue at Santander bit of push and shove didn't see any trouble with police to be fair and no problems last year at Villarreal.That said wrong time wrong place with Spanish Police and you could be in trouble i suppose.

Happened to spurs when we made Europa first time. Old bill even tipped a wheelchair over with a disabled person in.

Martin jol pulled two fans in the coach who were getting battered and spoke about it in an interview.

The BBC decided to make it sound like hooligans though as per usual

I have some friends who are Stoke City supporters. They told me when they went to Valencia, that the police were just looking for the slightest reason to club the shit out of them. Spanish police do sound like total pricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.