City fans rushed by Spanish Police

Currently have a patient who is a die hard spaniard and she open admits she doesn't like the British very much. She says we are all hooligans and drunks then again that was just after a conversation about my holidays in Malaga and Benidorm.

Maintainin said:
Tbilisi said:
ob said:
Just been talking to Barry about that mate and Pam showed me the photos of Mick - awful #scumbags

Cowards,bet non of there ultras turn up at our place,they could have a proper fight then if they wanted to...hold on,not equal numbers,women and kids...sure they werent Rags?
Lets keep thangs in perspective n' not over insanuate the issue ...nowt to do with their fans or Ultras !

It's the overzealous Madrid Police FORCE who are at fault !!!

You didn't read what Raffmanc wrote then?

ob said:
Maintainin said:
Tbilisi said:
Cowards,bet non of there ultras turn up at our place,they could have a proper fight then if they wanted to...hold on,not equal numbers,women and kids...sure they werent Rags?
Lets keep thangs in perspective n' not over insanuate the issue ...nowt to do with their fans or Ultras !

Not in this instance mate, this had nothing to do with overzealous police, this was group of City fans male/female, attacked while enjoying a few drinks
Attacked by Dibble or Ultras ?

LHarper said:
Maintainin said:
Tbilisi said:

You didn't read what Raffmanc wrote then?
Make you rite, apologies to Tbilisi, ob n' yaself.

Seems i missed a page or two n' thus dint realise there was a seperate incident :(

I left that bar 15 mins after police went
In on those handful of city fans whom
We're just sat there minded there own
Business avin a quiet drink

If there is anyone out there with footage of these incidents please contact me by PM.

I am posting on behalf of a couple of people who were there and are making formal complaints at all levels with various parties (Club, FA, UEFA etc) and any footage of the incident or the bar leading upto the incident would be greatly appreciated and totally confidential.

Cheers

I went to the Madrid derby a few years ago at the Vicente Calderon Stadium and witnessed a similar incident when a Real Madrid fan smashed a seat in the ground The Police waded in and battered everybody.
The only thing I would suggest is that somewhere along the line a City fan would have pinched or broken something.
It doesn't make it right, but the Spanish and Italians don't share the English idea of what consitutes a good time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.