City Fans V Bayern Fans

rick773 said:
Their songs were boring and I've never heard so many people sound monotone at the same time , the drum sucked. They looked cool sometimes , but it never seems like the continental euros everyone on the Internet loves so much are having a good time.

Ill take the old man behind me calling fernandinho a **** even when yaya fucked up 10 times out of ten over some overrated 4th reich training exercise.

anyone hoping for a decent atmosphere at the Etihad should keep this post in mind, and weep

how anyone thinks that is a good way of 'supporting' a team is beyond me. 2 people at the front telling the rest what to sing. two people who are not even watching the game!! how the fuck do they know what's going off. I prefer our atmosphere, the type that involves watching the actual game and getting excited at certain aspects of the game. it seemed like ages for them to realise that the first went in because the knob heads were too busy watching the knob in the white tshirt telling them what to sing. not once did they clap a tackle. if one of our players put in a challenge like lahm did on navas, everyone in the stadium would of been up applauding and then sing a song about that player. they don't give a toss about the players or whats going on out on the pitch, they just give a toss about watching two numptys telling them what to sing and listening out for a drummer, whilst singing the same song over and over and over and over again. I'd get bored really easily if I was in a section like that everyweek. give me an un orchestrated atmosphere anyday of the week. give me people getting passionate about the game, singing and cheering when things happen out on the pitch. not that bollocks they did.

i kne albert davy said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Marvin said:
No we wouldn't. All City's support, or the vast majority of it is working class. Booze doesn't come into it. Do you think the Turks in Galatassaray get beered up before a game?

Needs organisation. Ultras to get that going, but there's nothing like that here

Hamburg proved we can create amazing atmospheres. imo better than teams like bayern can
Your spot on with this all we need is cheaper tickets working class lads in the ground and team trying its balls off to create a real atmosphere not two cheerleaders who don't see a minute of the match.

We'll never be able to have that organisation, it would depend fully on who was doing the organising, and if it wasn't from the right group of people it would get beat down as being naff and generally slagged off until it went away.

I personally don't get why people get downhearted about being outdone by away support sometimes, when your playing a team with a large following and one with either history or a solid following you should be outdone at home, how many times have we been away and been outsung by the home support ? you'd be gutted, and it rarely happens<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:54 am --<br /><br />
mcfc1894 said:
how anyone thinks that is a good way of 'supporting' a team is beyond me. 2 people at the front telling the rest what to sing. two people who are not even watching the game!! how the fuck do they know what's going off. I prefer our atmosphere, the type that involves watching the actual game and getting excited at certain aspects of the game. it seemed like ages for them to realise that the first went in because the knob heads were too busy watching the knob in the white tshirt telling them what to sing. not once did they clap a tackle. if one of our players put in a challenge like lahm did on navas, everyone in the stadium would of been up applauding and then sing a song about that player. they don't give a toss about the players or whats going on out on the pitch, they just give a toss about watching two numptys telling them what to sing and listening out for a drummer, whilst singing the same song over and over and over and over again. I'd get bored really easily if I was in a section like that everyweek. give me an un orchestrated atmosphere anyday of the week. give me people getting passionate about the game, singing and cheering when things happen out on the pitch. not that bollocks they did.

Spot on Mate, never really thought of it that way.

mcfc1894 said:

I disagree, id prefer the away ends like theirs. Away days all about getting pissed and bouncing for 90mins.

What I liked about the city fans last night was applauding off Schweinstiger and Robben. Showed real class appreciating two brilliant displays. Ribery got abused, but he is a prick.

mcfc1894 said:

Regimented automata v holistic naturalism. That's NOT naturism BTW - we should all remain clothed.

mcfc_ms said:
What I liked about the city fans last night was applauding off Schweinstiger and Robben. Showed real class appreciating two brilliant displays. Ribery got abused, but he is a prick.

Yeah I was actually expecting abuse for Robben as well. Thought the majority of City fans hate him for his cheating and his time at Chelsea.

Was even recognized by the German TV pundits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.