City Fans V Bayern Fans

WestGorton said:
The day I turn up dressed as a line dancer with my Andre Previn conductor telling me what to do, singing songs about nothing and having no emotion....it's over. England, Italy, Argentina all day (WHERE THE FOOTBALL MATTERS).

Italy and Argentina have ultras sections with capos etc..

How do you think these foreign clubs get consistent atmospheres for 90mins, they have to be led by a conducter.

sam-caddick said:
WestGorton said:
The day I turn up dressed as a line dancer with my Andre Previn conductor telling me what to do, singing songs about nothing and having no emotion....it's over. England, Italy, Argentina all day (WHERE THE FOOTBALL MATTERS).

Italy and Argentina have ultras sections with capos etc..

How do you think these foreign clubs get consistent atmospheres for 90mins, they have to be led by a conducter.

Maybe so, but care about the result. I don't care how we play as long as we win. It ain't a kissing contest on the pitch or a singing contest off the pitch.

alberto0292 said:
20 pages of ideas, point of views, etc.

Why not going to the 1894 group board, or even better get in touch and involved

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewforum.php?f=16</a>

Firstly.

I fully appreciate what the 1894 group are trying to do. Nobody can fault their efforts. They're in constant dialogue with the club, etc. There are also very good People at the club who do a tremendous job under numerous bureaucratic rules and regulations imposed on the club by the authorities, PL, etc, that all but negate any real progress on improving the atmosphere at the Etihad. And to be honest, I'm not sure everyone of importance at the club is behind the campaign to improve the atmosphere.(that's just my own personal opinion)

Unfortunately there are no real signs of progress regarding improving the atmosphere at the Etihad. Numerous things have been trialled, yet the atmosphere is no better. As long as the current seating/standing arrangements stay as they are, nothing will change.

The only hope to change the current and on-going malaise is the expansion of the South Stand and the relocation of the away fans. If that happens then there will be options to change the current seating and standing arrangements, and in doing so, change the makeup and mixture of the fans.

I've already posted some ideas. Ultimately they're dependent on the relocation of the away fans. If that doesn't happen then I honestly can't see the atmosphere improving.

alberto0292 said:
MaineBlue88 said:
Bayern, hands down for me, nice to see a Che banner amongst their supporters, which means some of them from St. Pauli who they are mates with apparently but mind you all German clubs have fantastic support wherever they go.

Do Bayern Munich fans have a link with St Pauli?

Bayern saved them from bankruptcy a couple of years ago. It that is a link?

Maldeika said:
alberto0292 said:
MaineBlue88 said:
Bayern, hands down for me, nice to see a Che banner amongst their supporters, which means some of them from St. Pauli who they are mates with apparently but mind you all German clubs have fantastic support wherever they go.

More info please?

I liked St Pauli when I went to Hamburg, if they have links with the German rags, they can fook right off.

Bilboblue said:
Maldeika said:
alberto0292 said:

More info please?

I liked St Pauli when I went to Hamburg, if they have links with the German rags, they can fook right off.

I checked, yes ...

Bayern Munich helped both 1860 Munich and FC St Pauli in previous years by loaning them money

They even gave 2m to Borussia Dortmunt in 2005

<a class="postlink" href="http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/05/16/everyone-will-be-crossing-their-fingers-for-bayern-munich-and-so-they-should/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/05/ ... ey-should/</a>

it was mentioned before

Ultras St Pauli and Schickeria (Bayern ultras group) have some links (or an friendship) on common political opinions.

not St Pauli as a club and not St.Pauli fans as a whole

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Last few games I have seen a large amount of foreign fans coming to watch City taking videos on there smart phones and even iPads and this is one of the reasons for a decline in the atmosphere.

We are now a different club as are a lot of clubs, if a fan had anything of value he would never take it to a match in the old days let alone wave it about in full view.

This goes for City, Chelsea, Rags and any other major playing team and is here to stay.

The club have promoted City to this level and is now attracting fans who like it or not come for the day out rather than following the club through a passion to support the team.
last night I was surrounded by fans in their half/half scalves, playing on their phones, most of the time talking and thinking the whole was just a big joke,they may aswell been at Alton Towers. I tried my best after last year v R. Madrid but that's the end of the Champions league for me, nothing like a football crowd .

Why Always Ste said:
I wonder what their Political views are exactly?

I don't understand a word of German so can't understand it all.

i think both groups mentioned were founders of the antifascist ALERTA network

here a link on their political views
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.alerta-network.org/sm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.alerta-network.org/sm</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.