City Fans V Bayern Fans

Ruhr said:
Why Always Ste said:
I wonder what their Political views are exactly?

I don't understand a word of German so can't understand it all.

i think both groups mentioned were founders of the antifascist ALERTA network

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.alerta-network.org/about" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.alerta-network.org/about</a>

Maldeika said:
alberto0292 said:
MaineBlue88 said:
Bayern, hands down for me, nice to see a Che banner amongst their supporters, which means some of them from St. Pauli who they are mates with apparently but mind you all German clubs have fantastic support wherever they go.

Do Bayern Munich fans have a link with St Pauli?

Bayern saved them from bankruptcy a couple of years ago. It that is a link?

I read before the champs league final last year they did something similar with Dortmund.

Re:

strongbowholic said:
sweynforkbeard said:
mcfc1894 said:
how anyone thinks that is a good way of 'supporting' a team is beyond me. 2 people at the front telling the rest what to sing. two people who are not even watching the game!! how the fuck do they know what's going off. I prefer our atmosphere, the type that involves watching the actual game and getting excited at certain aspects of the game. it seemed like ages for them to realise that the first went in because the knob heads were too busy watching the knob in the white tshirt telling them what to sing. not once did they clap a tackle. if one of our players put in a challenge like lahm did on navas, everyone in the stadium would of been up applauding and then sing a song about that player. they don't give a toss about the players or whats going on out on the pitch, they just give a toss about watching two numptys telling them what to sing and listening out for a drummer, whilst singing the same song over and over and over and over again. I'd get bored really easily if I was in a section like that everyweek. give me an un orchestrated atmosphere anyday of the week. give me people getting passionate about the game, singing and cheering when things happen out on the pitch. not that bollocks they did.

Regimented automata v holistic naturalism. That's NOT naturism BTW - we should all remain clothed.
Every time I read one of your posts, the voice I hear in my head is the very subtly slurred posh voice Keith Moon used. If ever I got to a BM meet up and you were there, I'd be devastated if you weren't quaffing brandy and calling everyone "dear boy".

Brilliant!

Your kind words are, at this very moment, being etched onto the frame of my completed and framed jigsaw puzzle of Clive of India consuming a lamb rogan josh outside the gates of Cawnpore. I'm afraid I only use the phrase, 'Dear boy,' when wearing my silk kimono and smoking a buddleia leaf cheroot. As this happens six days of the week my fruity drawl often echoes in its full plangency around the crenelations and porticos of my little pile in the country.

Does anyone here agree with their Ultras?

Are you against modern football yourself?

it's about time the Supporters reclaimed this sport, from the Corporate twats who exploit us.

ballinio said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Last few games I have seen a large amount of foreign fans coming to watch City taking videos on there smart phones and even iPads and this is one of the reasons for a decline in the atmosphere.

We are now a different club as are a lot of clubs, if a fan had anything of value he would never take it to a match in the old days let alone wave it about in full view.

This goes for City, Chelsea, Rags and any other major playing team and is here to stay.

The club have promoted City to this level and is now attracting fans who like it or not come for the day out rather than following the club through a passion to support the team.
last night I was surrounded by fans in their half/half scalves, playing on their phones, most of the time talking and thinking the whole was just a big joke,they may aswell been at Alton Towers. I tried my best after last year v R. Madrid but that's the end of the Champions league for me, nothing like a football crowd .

Well why not stick around and try and do something about it?
What you've said sounds like one of these people who say "there's too many foreigners in England now, this country has gone to the dogs. I'm moving to Spain'

Bilboblue said:
Maldeika said:
alberto0292 said:
Do Bayern Munich fans have a link with St Pauli?

More info please?

I liked St Pauli when I went to Hamburg, if they have links with the German rags, they can fook right off.

St Pauli are twats,tried to attack City in a square before our friendly with Hamburg a few years ago but got a bit of a pasting.

Fanny Fart said:
ballinio said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Last few games I have seen a large amount of foreign fans coming to watch City taking videos on there smart phones and even iPads and this is one of the reasons for a decline in the atmosphere.

We are now a different club as are a lot of clubs, if a fan had anything of value he would never take it to a match in the old days let alone wave it about in full view.

This goes for City, Chelsea, Rags and any other major playing team and is here to stay.

The club have promoted City to this level and is now attracting fans who like it or not come for the day out rather than following the club through a passion to support the team.
last night I was surrounded by fans in their half/half scalves, playing on their phones, most of the time talking and thinking the whole was just a big joke,they may aswell been at Alton Towers. I tried my best after last year v R. Madrid but that's the end of the Champions league for me, nothing like a football crowd .

Well why not stick around and try and do something about it?
What you've said sounds like one of these people who say "there's too many foreigners in England now, this country has gone to the dogs. I'm moving to Spain'
You do know he lives in spain right? ;)

Bilboblue said:
Maldeika said:

More info please?

I liked St Pauli when I went to Hamburg, if they have links with the German rags, they can fook right off.

We bailed them out twice as far as I know, and Dresden, Hannover, Rostock and a few others. Can't stand St. Pauli fans tbh, I hate their leftie political stance.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:41 am --<br /><br />
Why Always Ste said:
Does anyone here agree with their Ultras?

Are you against modern football yourself?

it's about time the Supporters reclaimed this sport, from the Corporate twats who exploit us.

Not in Germany I'm not no. I can't understand our fans moaning about "modern football", we get fair prices and are actively involved. I pay more to see Sheff United than I pay to see Bayern so I can understand English fans being p#ssed off.

Tbilisi said:
Bilboblue said:
Maldeika said:

More info please?

St Pauli are twats,tried to attack City in a square before our friendly with Hamburg a few years ago but got a bit of a pasting.

Yes remember that, they were soon on their toe's and didnt come back.
Never came anywhere near us when we went back there.
Also they were very hand in hand with the IRA Celtic lot and therefore had a hatered towards the English.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.