City female employee taken to hospital after a corrosive liquid was squirted in her face

Just seen this news, fucking disgusting and i hope the woman makes a speedy and full recovery

Hope they get caught and we hear who they support and what was shouted before this vile attack

If it happened outside Old Trafford on a match day it would be ignored, or even inside the ground. "burning object thrown at away fans as city go 2 up, stewards laugh, end of story".

Why do you lose your rights if you are an away fan?

So sad to read this. Hope the lady in question makes a full recovery. There really are some disgusting scrotes knocking about...wtf are they thinking to do something as horrible as this.

Some wanker called pogboom replied in the comments, City are everything that’s wrong with football!! Well knobhead if by any-chance your reading this it’s fuck all to do with football it’s an assault on a young lady doing no harm to any one?? Typical scum reply wouldn’t expect nowt else off the shitbags from Stretford . That’s why in the thread who do you hate most liv or utd we just had them bastards will always come top for me
Scum bastards Utd will always be the number one hated club for me, even if we're battling with the scousers for years to come.

So sad to read this. Hope the lady in question makes a full recovery. There really are some disgusting scrotes knocking about...wtf are they thinking to do something as horrible as this.

Society really is in a dark place these days. What is it with these cowards attacking women? We have just had the attack in London on two gay women on public transport as well. While no violence is acceptable the scum in society are really sinking to new depths. No one is deemed off limits, babies, kids, women, the elderly it is depressing.

I am going to sound like an old fogy here but this is the result of progressively weaker discipline and punishment for scum like this. The feral and scumbags are holding the upper hand now and the weak, law abiding and vulnerable have to suffer as a result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.