City female employee taken to hospital after a corrosive liquid was squirted in her face

Doing my best, mate.

I’ve always taken pride in not insulating myself and seeking out diverse people and experiences (staying away from “echo chambers” as they say now), especially when it comes to football, as I really do think it is important for maintaining your powers of empathy and really understanding the world around you... but the last year or so has me doing it less because of the anti-City hate building (as well as a few other well-documented non-football related trends).

Others obviously have it much worse, of course, like this poor woman, and it is still worth the effort overall, so I am trying to stem the retraction.

We have to fight this, after all.
Here on the costa calida there are a few expats of various persuasion. A lot of dippers and a lot of rags plus the rest and have really enjoyed the look on their faces whilst taking my bets off them because it’s there year. Plus there’s only 4 blues here but only me that ventures out to receive all the shit, but I’ve grown broad shoulders and bat them away.:-)

It’s a bit of guilty pleasure seeing the comments page on The Mail. It’s like the fucking twilight zone and alternate dimension that City makes them type in some of the ill informed shite. The Mail must be happy though as all that web traffic can invoice companies decent money for advertising on there, surely all this negative press and piss boiling is another revenue stream to circumnavigate ffp.
Well the daily fail has achieved its goal of poisoning us to the point that wearing a club shirt can result in assault and not just them has we know.

It would have been nice for the c.unts to break down as soon as it happened, hopefully then get a taste of their own medicine scumbags

£50 says a scouser was behind this.

Hope she makes a full recovery, shocking stuff.

It could have been something personal/domestic of course. Not that it makes it right obviously.

Anti-City rant doesn't say it's personal/domestic. The only thing it could be is some traffic rage, but bringing City to it says it certainly helped it to escalate.

Society really is in a dark place these days. What is it with these cowards attacking women? We have just had the attack in London on two gay women on public transport as well. While no violence is acceptable the scum in society are really sinking to new depths. No one is deemed off limits, babies, kids, women, the elderly it is depressing.

I am going to sound like an old fogy here but this is the result of progressively weaker discipline and punishment for scum like this. The feral and scumbags are holding the upper hand now and the weak, law abiding and vulnerable have to suffer as a result.

Only a matter of time until the law abiding start to fight back. People are surely growing tired of this kind of shit that's happening almost daily up and down the country.

If the police don't have the power, training and resources then average folk sooner or later will react 1st when confronted by a potential ball bag of society for fear of potentially being stabbed or having acid thrown at you.

Then where does it go?

Politicians are so far removed from real life and what average folk are genuinely concerned about. A rising temperature amongst society is as clear as day in my opinion.

Wasn’t Raheem attacked too outside the CFA? It can absolutely be layed at the door of the MSM. I still can’t believe the bus attack was normalised so quickly. Tried to make out like we were whingeing about a bus or the result. On every level that should have been condemned. Those feral ****s were out of control and nothing was done at the time or since. Very sickly culture we have imho
Hope the lass is ok

Great point about the bus attack, suddenly the scousers were the victims again very quickly due to the Chelsea fans attacking the City bus. Still no one found guilty!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.