City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

I have complete trust in the club that they will be well prepared for round two.

Re: FFP.........Its not over yet

hertsblue said:
Skashion said:
I'm absolutely sure that money couldn't be put to better purposes, for instance, investment in grassroots facilities in the poorer nations of UEFA who are of course naturally economically disadvantaged by being in competition with richer nations.

This

Far too logical!! As this does not protect the cartel, we can quickly dismiss this common sense idea.

50m fine reduced to 20m if we comply. 155 teams in Europa, 32 in CL. 155+32=187. £20m / 187=£106951. One third of a weeks wages for Shrek! 659m rags will be putting a lot more than that into City at the petrol pumps in the next few months.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
LoveCity said:
Does it not make anyone else angry that the club's money is unlawfully being handed to other clubs when City have done nothing wrong at all? Business man invests his own money in a free market and gets punished for it. Shocking. I hope UEFA HQ burns down, preferably with the corrupt bureaucrats/mobsters inside.
I am fucking raging..Im sick to fuck of this shit now.Seriously.Platini can die for me the french c**t.
We have.been taken to the fucking cleaners.
Fuck the scum.tarquins and uefa...Making me fall out of love with football all this shit.
I wanna fucking chin Gill.
The quote "we must constantly evolve".....translated equates to
"we will do evrrything we can to stop mcfc and sheikh mansour"

Hope the c**ts die on the mext plane they step on..severe maybe but that is how i feel.

You're going to make yourself poorly if you keep bottling up your feelings. :)

Helmet Cole said:
50m fine reduced to 20m if we comply. 155 teams in Europa, 32 in CL. 155+32=187. £20m / 187=£106951. One third of a weeks wages for Shrek! 659m rags will be putting a lot more than that into City at the petrol pumps in the next few months.
It's my fucking money going into those cunts so doesn't try to offset it with what the Sheik gets back

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neville Kneville said:
tonea2003 said:
so have we, strengthened in the areas we needed to and in doing so breaking the transfer record for a defender
di maria would have been a great addition but do we really need him, of course we could stockpile players if money were no object.
hazard i think we chose not to pursue iirc
i think we all agree we have a more rounded squad now bar i will concede negredo
but not having it they have succeeded

You are missing my point.

Utd have DiMaria, Chelsea have Hazard. Those players make them stronger in competition with us, & increase interest in their product around the world. We didn't get those players because the money involved was more than we are willing to pay.

If money was no object, we would almost certainly have both & probably Falcao as well & maybe Ross Barkley & Luke Shaw, thus increasing interest in our product around the world, at the expense of theirs & strengthening our squad enormously. We would also most likely win the Premier League comfortably & have a good go at the Champions League. And still get decent money back, from the players we would sell to make way for them.

The cartel have held us back whilst they strengthened their position. We may still win the league again, like we did last season, but all of those teams will be closer to us than they would have otherwise been, due to the corrupt influence of Ffp.

If Chelsea win the league on the back of huge influence by Hazard, Ffp will have cost us the title.

no it wouldn't.

Agreed.

EricBrooksGhost said:
squirtyflower said:
ped said:
those saying we should pull out ,its exactly what they want ,less competition (the whole point of ffp),gutted that some city fans are blanking this completely,we stuck together in far worse shit then this,lets not go without a fight,
Nah, we'll just be accused of being paranoid and the same rules are there for everyone, obviously
Paranoid loons according to our resident inbred
Rather than discuss what is as plain as the nose on your face it's easier for the feeble minded to try and take the piss out of 'fellow' blues

I think our Chairman and his team must have remembered Joe Mercer's famous saying:

''You should have a long memory rather than a short temper''.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.