City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

I appreciate it easy for me to ask this from my sofa on the night, but a song or banner about Platini and UEFA (and the cartel) would cheer me up :-)

And don't forget, that t*** Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (Munich), came out with this gem.

European Clubs' Association chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said UEFA had agreed the fines should go to the other clubs.

He told a news conference in Geneva: "It was an agreement between UEFA and the clubs that it was money belonging to the clubs."

That's right, they decided themselves it was their money.

squirtyflower said:
Helmet Cole said:
50m fine reduced to 20m if we comply. 155 teams in Europa, 32 in CL. 155+32=187. £20m / 187=£106951. One third of a weeks wages for Shrek! 659m rags will be putting a lot more than that into City at the petrol pumps in the next few months.
It's my fucking money going into those cunts so doesn't try to offset it with what the Sheik gets back

Try to see it in terms of one of those African charity ads. For just £106951 you can have a week of back passes by Cleverly, or dozens of clueless diagonal runs by Faillini or jazijizz.

jrb said:
I appreciate it easy for me to ask this from my sofa on the night, but a song or banner about Platini and UEFA (and the cartel) would cheer me up :-)

And don't forget, that t*** Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (Munich), came out with this gem.

European Clubs' Association chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said UEFA had agreed the fines should go to the other clubs.

He told a news conference in Geneva: "It was an agreement between UEFA and the clubs that it was money belonging to the clubs."

That's right, they decided themselves it was their money.

Meat and drink for Du Pont. I bet he's rubbing his hands at this. In no other industry does this happen. None, ever.

Now when the case gets heard and FFP is revoked. Which I believe it will... If the money has gone from UEFA accounts, the compensation could also move from UEFA to the clubs! Wouldn't surprise me if UEFA are getting this money off their accounts quickly...

Just been reading this, Interesting If your bored. If We had waited another three weeks before sacking Bobby, our accounts wouldn't have had to include his sizable pay-off.
Don't fucking believe a word of it, we were duped plain and simple. They think people are going to believe our owner instructed a crack team of accountants to make us fuck up FFP just a little bit.
This guy needs to take his £5 pound for sweets analogy and shove it up his Arse.

http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/

Helmet Cole said:
squirtyflower said:
Helmet Cole said:
50m fine reduced to 20m if we comply. 155 teams in Europa, 32 in CL. 155+32=187. £20m / 187=£106951. One third of a weeks wages for Shrek! 659m rags will be putting a lot more than that into City at the petrol pumps in the next few months.
It's my fucking money going into those c**ts so doesn't try to offset it with what the Sheik gets back

Try to see it in terms of one of those African charity ads. For just £106951 you can have a week of back passes by Cleverly, or dozens of clueless diagonal runs by Faillini or jazijizz.

ha! Now that made me laugh!

Looking forward to the Martin Samuel article to follow.

Helmet Cole said:
squirtyflower said:
Helmet Cole said:
It's my fucking money going into those cunts so doesn't try to offset it with what the Sheik gets back

You really don't know me mate
51p of my money would be far too much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.