City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

LoveCity said:
Ric said:
LoveCity said:
Nick Harris in the Mail says UEFA plan another probe into City after the Lampard thing over whether we under reported losses because of the subsidaries. On my iPad so if someone wants to paste it, but the media lowlifes are piling logs on to the fire at the moment...

Is that the same Nick Harris who does Sporting Intelligence?

The one and only, he's penned two feature length articles on the subject... on their site.

He's a bad, bad tool. Another journalist whose contempt for City prevents him from reporting objectively. A disgrace to his profession, like his name sake Rob.

Ric said:
LoveCity said:
Ric said:

The one and only, he's penned two feature length articles on the subject... on their site.

He's a bad, bad tool. Another journalist whose contempt for City prevents him from reporting objectively. A disgrace to his profession, like his name sake Rob.

The dynamic duo. Its like dumb dumber..

Ric said:
LoveCity said:
Ric said:

He's a bad, bad tool. Another journalist whose contempt for City prevents him from reporting objectively. A disgrace to his profession, like his name sale Rob.

Maybe if City did anything - something - the tiniest thing - about them, they would be a bit more restrained in their attacks against the club. I'm not saying ban them all, but there must be some way to deal with the complete disrespect shown to the club.

Not sure whether this is a genuine story or not.

We know that City's accounts will be scrutinised for 2013-14 as part of the settlement agreement that was made last Summer.

LoveCity said:
Rob Shepard also says one Premier League club have asked the Premier League to investigate the Lampard deal for similarities to the Tevez/West Ham deal. Hmm, I think we can narrow it down to two clubs...

Its so stupid, Lampard had a Head of terms agreement with CFG, that is a non-binding document outlining the main issues relevant to a tentative agreement. So CFG is not a 3d party owner. He was a free agent until he signed for City.

LoveCity said:
Ric said:
LoveCity said:

He's a bad, bad tool. Another journalist whose contempt for City prevents him from reporting objectively. A disgrace to his profession, like his name sale Rob.

Maybe if City did anything - something - the tiniest thing - about them, they would be a bit more restrained in their attacks against the club. I'm not saying ban them all, but there must be some way to deal with the complete disrespect shown to the club.

We won't do anything. The club seemingly likes to let things pass or take the quiet approach. Doesn't seem to be working. The scum would just ban them. Seems to work for them.

In essence we are seeing articles written by journalists who have been proven not to understand FFP from the get-go also meaning them getting their heads around corporate accounting principles, employment and contract law spanning different countries as well as the issues relating to the checks and balances of the PL, MLS,UEFA and FIFA and of course the FA.

I hope they dont mind if I dont give their opinion much weight

I have always thought the club were doing the right thing by killing the press with kindness but after the last week I really think we should rethink our strategy. This is getting beyond a joke. Our owners have been painted as villains from day one and I think it is clear now that no matter how fairly we treat them, some journalists can not be won over. I admit I don't know the best way to do it but I think we need to make a stand now because it's getting ridiculous. I know this sounds like it should be on the Agenda thread and it probably should but for me some journalists have gone from plain dislike to vindictive. I am sick of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.