City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
fbloke said:
So a consortium of American billionaires are interested in buying Villa (who voted for FFPR) if they stay up.

Shame they wont be able to spend loads on the team isnt it?

Didn't Villa vote against?
Yes, Reading abstained (which counted as a 'Yes' for some unfathomable reason) and Manchester City, Fulham, West Brom, Aston Villa and Southampton voted against it.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
fbloke said:
So a consortium of American billionaires are interested in buying Villa (who voted for FFPR) if they stay up.

Shame they wont be able to spend loads on the team isnt it?

Didn't Villa vote against?
they did vote against so this is either. they can see how toothless ffp is or how much money they can make without winning anything as the glaziers have done

If UEFA can fuck us over they will

Always thought it - this well take it to court shite is shite we go to CAS

We have few friends in Europe and most of the "establised" teams would love to see us blown out of the water

Isn't the Jean Louis Dupont case, that challenges FFP on behalf of the Italian agent due to be heard next year? UEFA will be setting themselves up for a fall if they act against us and other clubs, knowing their punishments could well be ruled as illegal. I can just see Platini's face when the claims for damages start to roll in.

Spursy22 said:
Spur supporter here. I'm reading through this thread and I really hope for your sake the owners take FFP more seriously than you guys do.

I think you guys will probably pass ffp this time coz you guys are showing improvement even tho you haven't fully met the requirements.

But I wonder if you guys are gonna start taking it to considerration from now on like Chelsea are. I know that most of you want another revamp in the summer, which might be neccessary as a lot of your players walk around thinking that City owe them and City are lucky to have them instead of the other way around.

If you guys do go on another spree from now on without considering ffp you can't complain about any reprecussions which might follow.

Ho Hum, always fucking one!!

I just don't get FFP thing one bit, fergie ,wenger and all the other managers and journalists keep telling us, that throwing money does not guarantee success on the pitch, so what they all mithered about then.

There seems to be nothing with the "teams will discover their fate this week" things...

Did we discover anything this week? Apart from we are maybe in danger of some kind of ban/fine? What we knew before too.

John.des said:
There seems to be nothing with the "teams will discover their fate this week" things...

Did we discover anything this week? Apart from we are maybe in danger of some kind of ban/fine? What we knew before too.
The clubs themselves supposedly will find out in the next week, UEFA will release details by the first week in May.

ColinLee said:
John.des said:

The clubs themselves supposedly will find out in the next week, UEFA will release details by the first week in May.

Thanks,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.