City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Even their tractors look smart

670x377Image.jpg

mad4city said:
Vienna_70 said:
kramer said:
They did do tractors though

Correct!

In fact, Lamborghini made tractors before it made cars.
And the man that made such classics as the Fiat 127 and the Panda bought out Ferrari.

And bringing this back to FFP the Agnelli family have spent more on Juventus than Sheikh Mansour perhaps ever will on City.

And part of their investment was paying for Platini to play for them and win the European Cup.

Juve would fail FFP even back then

Spursy22 said:
Spur supporter here. I'm reading through this thread and I really hope for your sake the owners take FFP more seriously than you guys do.

I think you guys will probably pass ffp this time coz you guys are showing improvement even tho you haven't fully met the requirements.

But I wonder if you guys are gonna start taking it to considerration from now on like Chelsea are. I know that most of you want another revamp in the summer, which might be neccessary as a lot of your players walk around thinking that City owe them and City are lucky to have them instead of the other way around.

If you guys do go on another spree from now on without considering ffp you can't complain about any reprecussions which might follow.

And would you have this opinion about FFP if Spurs had sh*t loads of money to spend.... NO!! - You had a big wedge for Bale but your clueless owners wasted most of it!!! Now f*ck off you c*nt!!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
Spursy22 said:
Spur supporter here. I'm reading through this thread and I really hope for your sake the owners take FFP more seriously than you guys do.

I think you guys will probably pass ffp this time coz you guys are showing improvement even tho you haven't fully met the requirements.

But I wonder if you guys are gonna start taking it to considerration from now on like Chelsea are. I know that most of you want another revamp in the summer, which might be neccessary as a lot of your players walk around thinking that City owe them and City are lucky to have them instead of the other way around.

If you guys do go on another spree from now on without considering ffp you can't complain about any reprecussions which might follow.

And would you have this opinion about FFP if Spurs had sh*t loads of money to spend.... NO!! - You had a big wedge for Bale but your clueless owners wasted most of it!!! Now f*ck off you c*nt!!!

Just need to make sure that chicken shop across the road from White Hart Lane stays open. Beast thing about the place!!

Tim of the Oak said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Spursy22 said:

Just need to make sure that chicken shop across the road from White Hart Lane stays open. Beast thing about the place!!
Jesus Christ you guys need to chill the f*ck out, I wasn't bashing you and if making fun of my team makes you feel better then fine, I was just wondering if you guys were gonna take FFP seriously that's all. We not even in competition with title contenders so telling me we suck really is a moot point.

BTW I find nothing wrong woth City having money its a way to make you guys level with the big teams. But unfair or not City got loads of money in the wrong era coz now teams like you are now slated unfairly or not. When chelsea had loads of cash injected they was no FFP or any kind of scrutiny you guys are subjected to now. But as a club you guys need to adapt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.