City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

1.0 was aimed at us and PSG

2.0 is aimed at PSG and the whole of the EPL including United as far as I can tell

It’s increasingly difficult to come up with rules that isolate City without capturing some of the moaning old guard.

I think the Neymar deal was the catalyst. City beat the rules with cleverness while PSG just don’t care. It’s partly PSG’s fault for not being more subtle but then part of me thinks why should they have to?

Barcelona Real Madrid and Bayern are behind this imho. If it’s true that RM have lost stadium funding because of this then good.

Probably already been posted elsewhere but this probably has a lot to do with it(send this to every oil money spouting rag you know):
Broadcasting Income Comparison:

Domestically up there with anyone and most likely still rapidly growing in Europe since Pep arrived, especially on this seasons form. Most watched PL club in the US last figures we had, working on China, probably have eyes on South America with the Brazilian summer tour proposals if we are not yet already the most watched PL club. Things are looking pretty good for us and they don't like it.

Also I think we all need to credit Martin Samuel here it's not often we have journalists brave enough to tell it like it really is when City are concerned, instead of point scoring with their peers.

Things like salary cap and revenue sharing are FFP. Most of these rules do not help small clubs to become more competitive with the top teams.

On another note the premier league is much more competitive since City and Chelsea have invested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.