City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

LoveCity said:
Cobwebcat said:
If this is true then it's not great for us or UEFA. the winners are the G14 cartel who are pulling the strings with none of the risk.

CAS 50/50

ECJ these guys are no fools. If we lost we would deserve to lose, but I think we would win 90/10....trouble with this is it would take years and in the meantime there is no European footy for us.

I still think there will be a last minute agreement.

Could punishments/sanctions not be suspended if we take it higher?

They could but I don't think they will be. I'm sure I read that UEFA would not delay sanctions after a CAS decision, particularly as a court case would take so long.

By the time our case is heard DuPont will be well on the way to a Verdict on his challenge to FFPR.

Murph said:
I'm not having a go mate, but no fucker on here knows what's going on. You really think the top people at the club, would talk about this with anyone who post's on Bluemoon? As Jim Royle would say, ITK my ARSE!!
You clearly don't realise that a club director posts on here every now and again.

Bodicoteblue said:
The Sheikh and his business partners and legal team , have successfully negotiated huge financial and property deals all over the world , have dealt with some of the most powerful and wealthy people on the planet and have a hugely successful empire of global enterprises worth untold sums of money.
He is being challenged by a tinpot organisation led by a former footballer of limited intellect ( judging by the quotes in that famous interview) who is fronting for an accountant , a Russian " businessman " and an assortment of small minded ex- players and what can only be described as "Italian politicians" - and everyone knows what that means.
If I was a betting man , I know where my money would go.

This all day, a team of the finest business and legal minds in the world against the European equivalent of a dozen David Beckhams and a couple of ex KGB hoods, if they banned us for the couple of years it would take to get it through the ECJ then the compensation to the club and the players/sponsors in related claims would destroy them, it's in their interests to come up with a solution by Monday that's palatable to the club.

goatboy said:
in the city tradition of gallows humour. if we lose come out to "i fought the law" on the first game of the season or champions league.

Here's hoping It's going to be 'I Shot the Sheriff'.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Murph said:
I'm not having a go mate, but no fucker on here knows what's going on. You really think the top people at the club, would talk about this with anyone who post's on Bluemoon? As Jim Royle would say, ITK my ARSE!!
You clearly don't realise that a club director posts on here every now and again.

Neither was I. I take it he has been as surprised as the rest of us at the severity of the charges. I wish he'd come on here now and gave us an idea of the likely outcome! :-)

Cobwebcat said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Murph said:

Neither was I. I take it he has been as surprised as the rest of us at the severity of the charges. I wish he'd come on here now and gave us an idea of the likely outcome! :-)

It wouldn't surprise me if it was him that starts those fucking puns.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Murph said:

And has he said what the current situation is? If, so please link me to his most recent post on the matter, If not my point stands.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Murph said:

I've seen MPs, civil servants in extremely high positions, directors at City, executives from other Prem clubs, recognisable names from Abu Dhabi in powerful positions, a bunch of media from almost every paper people can imagine, old players, current players, youth players and many many more post on here.

I was never impressed by ITK people until I joined the team and was able to see what was coming from where

Murph said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Murph said:

And has he said what the current situation is? If, so please link me to his most recent post on the matter, If not my point stands.
No he hasn't. He's presumably too busy trying to sort it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.