City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

If this is true then it's not great for us or UEFA. the winners are the G14 cartel who are pulling the strings with none of the risk.

CAS 50/50

ECJ these guys are no fools. If we lost we would deserve to lose, but I think we would win 90/10....trouble with this is it would take years and in the meantime there is no European footy for us.

I still think there will be a last minute agreement.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Murph said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
white-feather2.jpg

Spot on. dcitd you need to get a grip, C.A.S and ECJ are not UEFA's gimps. That's Wenger's job.
Anyone would think Peter Swales was still running the club using a high street firm of solicitors from Altrincham to take on UEFA, if some of the abject surrender on this thread was anything to go by.
How do you know Peter Swales would have done that . Gone to the local solicitors in Altrincham . We would never be in this position if Peter was still at City . Anyway Peter Swales always reminds me of the bad times . So don't bring him up in fair play .

dctid said:
Well considering we have been in constant touch with UEFA over this and many ITK have consistently said on this thread there is no issue with FFP then i would suggest that if the fine of 50M squad restrictions etc are true then the Altrincham solicitors would not have done much worse and would have been half the price

Its a fucking football forum with people having views do you honestly not think that we are getting fucked over and every one is watching it happen with fucking smile ontheir faces.

I'm not having a go mate, but no fucker on here knows what's going on. You really think the top people at the club, would talk about this with anyone who post's on Bluemoon? As Jim Royle would say, ITK my ARSE!!

Murph said:
dctid said:
Well considering we have been in constant touch with UEFA over this and many ITK have consistently said on this thread there is no issue with FFP then i would suggest that if the fine of 50M squad restrictions etc are true then the Altrincham solicitors would not have done much worse and would have been half the price

Its a fucking football forum with people having views do you honestly not think that we are getting fucked over and every one is watching it happen with fucking smile ontheir faces.

I'm not having a go mate, but no fucker on here knows what's going on. You really think the top people at the club, would talk about this with anyone who post's on Bluemoon? As Jim Royle would say, ITK my ARSE!!
To be fair, if UEFA have turned gangster on us then those of us who thought they were honourable people would have been fooled. Those of us who think football is peopled by degenerates wouldn't.

Cobwebcat said:
If this is true then it's not great for us or UEFA. the winners are the G14 cartel who are pulling the strings with none of the risk.

CAS 50/50

ECJ these guys are no fools. If we lost we would deserve to lose, but I think we would win 90/10....trouble with this is it would take years and in the meantime there is no European footy for us.

Expelling City from European football would be....extremely brave. Courageous in fact.

The Sheikh and his business partners and legal team , have successfully negotiated huge financial and property deals all over the world , have dealt with some of the most powerful and wealthy people on the planet and have a hugely successful empire of global enterprises worth untold sums of money.
He is being challenged by a tinpot organisation led by a former footballer of limited intellect ( judging by the quotes in that famous interview) who is fronting for an accountant , a Russian " businessman " and an assortment of small minded ex- players and what can only be described as "Italian politicians" - and everyone knows what that means.
If I was a betting man , I know where my money would go.

Cobwebcat said:

CAS 50/50

Could punishments/sanctions not be suspended if we take it higher?

Anyone know David Gills address? I want to thank him personally for safeguarding our interests so thoroughly/ PM will do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.