City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

yamcha said:
" Manchester City further accepts a calculated
limitation on the number of new registrations it may include within their “A” List
for the purposes of participation in UEFA competitions. This calculation is based
on the clubs net transfer position in each respective registration period covered by
this agreement. "

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles/Download/OfficialDocument/uefaorg/ClubFinancialControl/02/10/69/00/2106900_DOWNLOAD.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles/Dow ... WNLOAD.pdf</a>

----

Can someone explain what the hell this means ?
Not sure what that means. It's vague.

lets be honest, the only way we went for Javas, Negredo and Ferdie last season was the influx of the Prem TV money deal.

we knew that was probably a one of, hence no spend in January.

And i never expected City to spend another £100m this summer anyways, we just need a few defenders, Garcia has flourished under Pellegrini and Jovetic will feel like a new player next year.

Given the entirely corrupt nature of European football this is the best result we could have achieved at this stage. What we should do now is support a legal challenge against FFP (which will drag on for a couple of years) and keep our powder dry. No doubt the rags will spend a fortune this summer on players on the back of money borrowed from US banks and will receive no criticism. Barca and Real will carry on with their bent TV cartel which makes a mockery of Spanish football and Bayern will continue with their unfair financial domination of Germany. We are still in the game and I honestly believe we will prevail in the end. The clubs I feel sorry for are those like Everton, Villa, Spurs and West Ham who will be utterly blighted by FFP. It will be impossible for them to attract external investment and without investment they will not be able to increase revenues. It will also finish off the challenge by clubs like Athletico Madrid and Valencia.

yamcha said:
" Manchester City further accepts a calculated
limitation on the number of new registrations it may include within their “A” List
for the purposes of participation in UEFA competitions. This calculation is based
on the clubs net transfer position in each respective registration period covered by
this agreement. "

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles/Download/OfficialDocument/uefaorg/ClubFinancialControl/02/10/69/00/2106900_DOWNLOAD.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles/Dow ... WNLOAD.pdf</a>

----

Can someone explain what the hell this means ?

as long as we are on track we'll be fine

droylsdenblue said:
The MEN article on this says we are due £25m minimum from the BT Sport tv deal this year coupled with the new Arabtec sponsorship it can only help !
Fuck 'em, we're not a bleeding charity case you know.

Goater666 said:
cptaidan88 said:
The fines and sanctions for each club.
http://www.uefa.org/disciplinary/club-financial-controlling-body/cases/index.html

Us - €60m
PSG - €60m
Zenit - €12m
Rubin Kazan - €6m
Anzhi €2m
Trabzonspor - €200,000
Bursaspor - €200,000
Galatasaray - €200,000
Levski Sofia - €200,000

I'd love to know how UEFA decided on these figures and where the money now goes.

Why when you click on the PSG link it shows our PDF?
Anzhi €2m really? How are we being fined the same as PSG!? And how have they got off lightly with their Qatar deal? Even with it halved its still £70m odd more than ours yearly. PSG are not a better investment than us

CheethamHillBlue said:
Stop worrying. We've been fined about £16m for failing the FFP.
United have lost £35m for being sh1te.
Put's things into prospective. We've been fined just over half a Fellaini.
Genuinely made me laugh out loud

"You might feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Well, fuck pride. It never helps. You fight though that shit".

Yeh, the bitter cunts have had us over, but given the unpredictability of the courts and the potential doomsday scenario of Chimps League exclusion that could have come our way, I don't reckon those sanctions are gonna put too much of a dent in our plans. The only pisser for me is that we might not be able to afford Ross Barkley this summer.

I might need PB's help here, but just to confirm, am I right in thinking.....

1. We lose 10m of last season's Chimps League money
2. We lose 10m of next season's Chimps League money
3. 30m of the 50m fine is suspended (pending what PB? Compliance with FFP next year, or the year after that as well?)
4. We can still spend 60m on transfers this summer
5. Our 21 player Chimps League player limit, does not include a caveat stating we must still have 8 home growners in it.
6. We are not allowed new sponsorship deals next year?
7. Candlepool, Arseholenal and the rags can still lobby for our punishment to be increased.

All in all, could have been a fuck sight worse. Qualifying for the Chimps League again next year was the short term Holy Grail, and that goal shouldn't really be affected by this punishment. We've had a bit of a contretemps in the showers and our collective arses probably sting a bit, but given that we could have been fucked senseless by the whole of E wing without the benefit of a bar of soap, I can live with it......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.