City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Daz_Blue said:
WTF

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rules.html

If this is true we need to go and burn down UEFA's HQ
If that's true, we now have the ammunition to kill them in court.

And that's what we should do.

Nobody has ever made himself a big and respectful without showing balls and demanding respect from bullies.

Beat the fuckers, don't give them penny, destroy FFPR completely and not only we won't have refs like we did against Barcelona, we'll be considered one of big boys.

EalingBlue2 said:
Been thinking about the apologists comment.

If someone states at you in a bar and calls you a twat do you a) ignore someone beneath your contempt and go on with your business or b) start screaming smack them , get taken away by police, spend a night in the cell and then pay your 300 quid fine the next morning patting yourself on the back that you showed them?

I am surprised how many b's there are out there!

We should give UEFA a fucking slap,then headbutt them to the ground kick them whilst theyre down and piss on them for good measure..

UEFA are the paedophiles of football..they have been grooming us for the day they can strike..

fight back City, its what us fans would do.

Reports are that PSG will only pay £20m in fines, compared to City's £49m any coincidence that Platini's son PSG?
This is beginning to smell fishy, how do PSG get a lesser fine when not actively trying to comply with FFP, yet CIty, who were doing everything in their power pay over twice as much?
UEFA should be taken to court over this, this is the agenda coming out in the open for all to see.
UEFA are a joke, a 12,000€ fine for racism and banana throwing!!! Yet a team actively improving an area by pumping money in is a crime!!!!

EalingBlue2 said:

If someone states at you in a bar and calls you a twat do you a) ignore someone beneath your contempt and go on with your business or b) start screaming smack them , get taken away by police, spend a night in the cell and then pay your 300 quid fine the next morning patting yourself on the back that you showed them?

Daft analogy.
Here's another one.
If someone walks up to you in a bar spits in your face and puts his hand up your girlfriends skirt and robs your wallet.
You draw people's attention to this but everyone looks away.
Do you a ,Give the attacker a dirty look
Or b, Take him on.

strongbowholic said:
This is going to get really nasty isn't it?

I imagine the Qatari's negotiation point with UEFA was "reduce the fine and forget the squad limitations or we'll publish a list of all FIFA and UEFA delegates bribed to get us the World Cup."

Sadly, we have no such bargaining chip - unless the Qatari's share info with the UAE. Looks like we've no choice but to take them on.

Qatar and UAE are on all time low relations.

CitizenTID said:
strongbowholic said:
This is going to get really nasty isn't it?

I imagine the Qatari's negotiation point with UEFA was "reduce the fine and forget the squad limitations or we'll publish a list of all FIFA and UEFA delegates bribed to get us the World Cup."

Sadly, we have no such bargaining chip - unless the Qatari's share info with the UAE. Looks like we've no choice but to take them on.
Wouldn't that incriminate themselves?

Al Thani doesn't give a fuck. Of course it would incriminate themselves but he knows UEFA would bow down to save themselves from incrimination.

He is tough guy and doesn't give a shit, I like his approach more over what SM showed so far.

lust overlord said:
EalingBlue2 said:

Daft analogy.
Here's another one.
If someone walks up to you in a bar spits in your face and puts his hand up your girlfriends skirt and robs your wallet.
Or b, Take him on.
I'd keep my wallet in my pocket so wouldn't happen.

EalingBlue2 said:

C) stare back.

lust overlord said:
EalingBlue2 said:

Daft analogy.
Here's another one.
Or b, Take him on.

Why has your girlfriend got your wallet in her knickers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.